• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] ISFP males

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's it like to be in a romantic relationship with one? What are they like? Tell me the good and the bad!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Giggly has a boyfriend?! Yay!! (Or eying on a potential guy?)

Depends if it is an ISFP 9 or an ISFP 4, they're both very different.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Giggly has a boyfriend?! Yay!! (Or eying on a potential guy?)

Depends if it is an ISFP 9 or an ISFP 4, they're both very different.

Yes, I forget where to go to read about those different types. I'll roam around.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They're hot.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They are not very hot :dry: They are just pretty adaptable. Sometimes too much... (I know two ISFP quite well both are 9w1)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The ISFP I know seems to be quite the planner. Always wanting to plan this...always wanting to plan that...wanting to know what the plan is. What is up with that? It doesn't seem very SP-ish.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ Maybe he is an E6. The nervous suspicious energy of e6s always leads them to plan (cautious plans mostly).

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Maybe he is an E6. The nervous suspicious energy of e6s always leads them to plan (cautious plans mostly).

That's possible. He doesn't seem to enjoy just letting things stay in the unpredictable realm. He likes predictability with the things and the people around him. And if there's going to be any spontaneity it can only come from HIM!

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They are not very hot :dry: They are just pretty adaptable. Sometimes too much... (I know two ISFP quite well both are 9w1)

what do you mean too adaptable? definitely have had this issue with my ISFP 9w8 s/o. interested in your take.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They don't plan. They follow the leader....Easy guys. Very gentle. Easy lovers.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They don't plan. They follow the leader....Easy guys. Very gentle. Easy lovers.

this is interesting to me. sounds like what she was trying to express to me the other day. why do i feel like she doesn't ever follow me then? am i being too passive in asking her? should i just be like, "we're doing this!"?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this is interesting to me. sounds like what she was trying to express to me the other day. why do i feel like she doesn't ever follow me then? am i being too passive in asking her? should i just be like, "we're doing this!"?

Because....you are not a leader :dry:;)

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Try this. I'm bored, wanna do something? Listen, nod your head, validate. Hey what if we did X? Here's why: lay out a couple reasons be a little enthused while you're doing that. Ask them if they wanna do what you're suggesting. WIN

What you are doing is highlighting the path of most resistance without bull dozing them.

I've 'had' 3 ISFPs in my life. My lil bro, my BFF from age 10 to 22ish and another friend of 3 years when I was 26-28ish.