• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] to my fellow SPs

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm glad you guys are here :)

occasionally, when wandering through a thread and reading all of the responses I'll run across one and think "that response is simple, elegant, beautiful and brilliant" and 90% of the time it was written by an SP. those responses and their authors never get the respect that they deserve in those threads. you guys are fucking brilliant :heart:

thank you for being here and being a voice of reason!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not everything has to be complicated. To many people make life harder then it is.

Live, laugh, love, have sex...that last one is important yet I don't ever see it on the signs in the store. :D

TreeBob

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think many people appreciate the depth we give in our direct posts.

Zay

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you. :)

Gawain

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just wanted to pop in and say this is one of the many reasons I sometimes wish I was an S. Ya'll have skills.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just wanted to pop in and say this is one of the many reasons I sometimes wish I was an S. Ya'll have skills.

thank you! :)

I've always thought that it would be fun to try out being a different type for a day from time to time... see what things were like and such...

I always suspect that it would be less different than it's made out to be :unsure:

I mean, I'm a Se-dom and still a klutz :doh:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're welcome. ;)

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks so much! It should bother me that people think I'm stupid because I'm a sensor, but I know that's crap, because I graduated with a degree in chemical engineering. I just opted to do something else because I wanted to work with people more. I'm not easily intimidated, so these things don't bother me.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's because we don't have many "dogs in fights".

Even if I don't agree with something, I can still try to understand it. Even if I know I may still come back to my own judgement, I enjoy stepping outside of it. It's rarely personal.

If it is something very personal, I don't think it's up for debate. It's intrinsically internal. No need to share and no need to be bothered by others opinions or actions. Those likely won't override it much. ;)

Sweetheart

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
?
"that response is simple, elegant, beautiful and brilliant" and 90% of the time it was written by an SP."

I am all of those things so I guess that means i'm some kind of SP.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"that response is simple, elegant, beautiful and brilliant" and 90% of the time it was written by an SP."

I am all of those things so I guess that means i'm some kind of SP.

Yeah, I just kind of think it's important for people to get down to earth sometimes, which is a pretty S trait, I think.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
thank you! :)

I've always thought that it would be fun to try out being a different type for a day from time to time... see what things were like and such...

I always suspect that it would be less different than it's made out to be :unsure:

I mean, I'm a Se-dom and still a klutz :doh:

Ohh!!! I'd love to be an honorary member of the SP Arthouse if you all will have me. Sometimes my NF brethren can at times feel too intense for my light-hearted demeanor :alttongue:

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We need more esfps here.

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Inside every NJ is a wild SP waiting to break free.
I don't disagree. The NJ, however, is more likely to foresee that a particular "break free" event might have disastrous consequences. In my experience, SPs are often lacking in foresight (or they just don't care how "breaking free" might affect others).

:shrug: