• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] How do SPs experience crushes?

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
this is insecurity talking but reguarding isfps,
"i was thinking about you yesterday"
what does that mean? am i special? :D

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
If they were thinking about you yesterday, and they remembered that they were thinking about you the next day, that's like forever so it must have been important.

invaderzim

MBTI Type
INFJ
^^^Man, that's great. So what you are saying is that Sensors don't have the habit of thinking about the past or the future? I wish I was like that. It would be so easy to get over things.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
^^^Man, that's great. So what you are saying is that Sensors don't have the habit of thinking about the past or the future? I wish I was like that. It would be so easy to get over things.

SPs maybe, although what I said was an exaggeration.

It is pretty easy to get over things, people still try and make you feel bad for it though so it's not all breezy.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

That must be so nice...I can only imagine :cry:

phoenity

When feelings are concerned, I think about them one day at a time, I guess just like I do everything else.

The way I feel about someone one day could very likely change the next.

The way I know someone is special is when that feeling pops up consistently from day to day. Ex - I was thinking about you yesterday, and I'm still thinking about you today.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
*is humbly grateful for the esteem of an isfp and the particualr individual*

maliafee

I also feel burning fire (which often makes me smile) and a lot of times also nerves rushing through my body (tinglings..;d) when I am around someone... and I also used to wonder "what is this, might this be a crush?" Lol... interesting to think back of this phenomenon...
I still feel this change in my body around someone I really like but now I think it's more conscious b/c I realize that it's because of a possible crush.
The burning is just awesomely ... (can't describe it further than awesome but this is lacking !:p).
I sometimes imagine the other person feels it too. :blush:
Yes, I am sure that when I actually feel this kind of thing, it means a crush is growing. This doesn't just happen with 'anyone'.
ISFP's should write a book about these kind of things. -Love & people & .. is such a mystery.- We're great with our Fi + Se...

WOW, this is exactly right. Fire inside, confusion at first about what the feeling is. Great and miserable by turns. Intense, and it can wake me up early! I also think about the person 24-7 once I know I like them... Actually, sometimes that's HOW I know... huh...

invaderzim

MBTI Type
INFJ
This is cool. I never really understood that Sensors tend to get powerful surges of feelings through their body when experiencing emotions or any physical stimulation.
For me its more analytical. I can't speak for all intuitives but its more objectifying your emotions and thoughts and taking them apart.

So that's it why it would be thrilling for a sensor to talk about some where they went, what they tasted, or the details of what they saw. Its like you can "feel" the same physical experience. ? (And this is more of a question)

Intuitives want to you to "feel"/ "think" about their same mental experience.

maliafee

That explains why my ENFJ ex was obsessed with getting my thoughts/feelings out of me verbally.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
badnewstruck1.jpg

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
LOL! Jeff: "BAD NEWS" on the truck. :rofl1:

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
what if out of the blue, when we dont really touch much, you put your head on my shoulder?
(oh boy im insecure)

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
what if out of the blue, when we dont really touch much, you put your head on my shoulder?
(oh boy im insecure)

Awh! If I did that, it'd mean I liked you! : D
and would expect you to do something of the similar, like maybe rest your head against mine are hold my hand. Lols. Putting your arm around the shoulder works with going with the flow too. :D

The first choice would be best to do though since well... you know... it's more safe. ;P
Unless you're feeling a bit risque, then I say GET IN THE ACTION!! >; D

But that's just my opinion. =P

Usually I try not to be too touchy. I'd be too insecure as to whether they'll think I'm weird and don't want me near them anymore if I do so... lols. If I was feeling up to it, I'd just give subtle messages such as scooting closer to you or... resting my head against your shoulder?

*winkwink*

(ok, I'll be quiet now XD)

Unique

When you have a crush, does it last for a long or short unit of time?

Long

Do you view your crush as an idealized version of her/himself, oblivious to the real person? Or is it just that you're so forgiving that you don't care about the faults that you see existing?

Yeah this

How much does this crush influence your decisions? (As an NT, I think it influences my feelings but not my final decision. It just makes the decision-making-process take longer b/c of all the feeling getting in the way.)

Same as an NT then...