• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Ne and Ni from an SP

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Pure Ne is annoying as hell. It is like the song that never ends, except the lyrics keep changing as it goes on and on and on.......

Now I like Ni. It is cool in small doses. Pure Ni is bat shit cray cray though.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I've just learned to suppress my Ne weirdness around strangers since my middle school days, since I always got the fantastically "wtf?!" look on kids' faces when I'd make some tangential metaphor or analogy to what was being discussed. It's only my closest friends that get to enjoy everything that Ne has to offer :yay:

RobinSkye

What Is Life?
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pfft, Ne is the best. If you can't handle its progressiveness then that's your own fault. Ni can manifest as craziness when it's dominant in an INTx. It causes extreme emotional problems in some cases (notably my ex-girlfriend). Ne, on the other hand, is never a bad thing IMO :D

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pure Ne is annoying as hell. It is like the song that never ends, except the lyrics keep changing as it goes on and on and on.......

Forgive me for necro-posting this thread, but this is maybe the funniest/most relatable thing I have read all month.

I...HATE it when I'm stuck in a group with multiple other Ne-users, trying to get a word in edgewise when they're all on utterly pointless tangents.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ni is interesting and mysterious to me. Ne can be fun and incredibly entertaining, just don't invite me to D&D or whatever. Don't even get me started on Ne groups that get together and do "LARPing". :shock:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ni is interesting and mysterious to me. Ne can be fun and incredibly entertaining, just don't invite me to D&D or whatever. Don't even get me started on Ne groups that get together and do "LARPing". :shock:

Does larping even get done with Ne? Ne plus larping reminds me of a bunch of 10 seconds commercials.

I don't mind Ne or Ni much. To much Ne and I just walk away or ignore though and get consumed in my own thought. Only issue I have withad Ni is that it gets hung up on its own intuition.

I don't like working under either dom Ne or dom Ni(INTJ). Feel lost working for dom Ne and dom INTJ has to many functional hacks that don't meet enough needs. I enjoy. I enjoyed working for dom INFJ, she was more people focused so she let us do our job instead of INTJ always wanting to tell us what we need to do. I can see INFJ being frustrating in HR, but in an area lie programming, they can focus on managing people which is not our job. I do enjoy working with dom Ne and domega Ni (INTJ) as co-workers though. I have an even harder time working for ExTJ though. I go on ignore mode because they like to use others to do their work. Managers, and I have my own job to do and it's not yours. Work for an ESTP now, enjoy it. Got advice from INFJ that basically told him his job is people management. He used to be a developer with us. She said to delete all code and never look at it again, it's no longer his job. He did and he relies completely on us for anything to do with code. He helps slightly with design, but only as a sound board. He has become very hands off in regard to doing our jobs.

Dating a dom Ne and the Ne bounce all over the place doesn't bother me one bit. I don't need a static person, I can follow Ne bouncing mentally easily. I just dont get deeply involved, but I don't think they do either. They bounce. My mind can go in 50 million directions easily most of the time. Sometimes I need strict focus, but it's only when I am stressed which I aim to stay out of