• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] When do ISTPs share their deeper emotions?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't say I've ever seen an ISTP drunk. lol I've seen ESTPs drunk. ISFPs. ESFPs. Even ISTJs. :D I'm clearly not paying attention.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
I can't say I've ever seen an ISTP drunk. lol I've seen ESTPs drunk. ISFPs. ESFPs. Even ISTJs. :D I'm clearly not paying attention.

Maybe other ISTPs are more interesting than me, but I'm a boring one. Literally NO change in my personality. Unless you've been watching the quantity I've been having, you'd never know.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah people who drink or do drugs with me say they can't tell if I'm sober or not. Well, unless I'm making a complete fool of myself, which happens occasionally.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Yeah people who drink or do drugs with me say they can't tell if I'm sober or not. Well, unless I'm making a complete fool of myself, which happens occasionally.

Same here. Occasionally there's photo/video evidence.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You mock, but now I'm paroled.

Sweet sweet freedom.

The villagers won't stand for it. It's torches and pitchforks and silly chanted slogans until you go back to your cave.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
The villagers won't stand for it. It's torches and pitchforks and silly chanted slogans until you go back to your cave.

You say that like angry mobs that want me to get out of town are an unusual occurrence.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP

We're :ninja:'s, we can take on a whole town worth of wimpy villagers. They'd better bring some better weapons, at least, if they want a chance....

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You say that like angry mobs that want me to get out of town are an unusual occurrence.

I had a dream last night that I hated you. Imagine my joy when I awoke and found it true. Ficus and I are unanimous. He'll never forgive you for pouring that appletini into his planter.

We're :ninja:'s, we can take on a whole town worth of wimpy villagers. They'd better bring some better weapons, at least, if they want a chance....

They're fancy villagers. They have boards with nails in them. Still too primeval? :D

Now don't you go giving them false hope. ;)

Going all Top Gun in here. I approve! *laughs*

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I had a dream last night that I hated you. Imagine my joy when I awoke and found it true. Ficus and I are unanimous. He'll never forgive you for pouring that appletini into his planter.

Hated me because I'm so awesome? I concur.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hated me because I'm so awesome? I concur.

He has deeper emotions too, you mercenary. They really come out when he gets too much Miracle Gro (also your fault. Somehow.).

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
He has deeper emotions too, you mercenary. They really come out when he gets too much Miracle Gro (also your fault. Somehow.).

I told you that plant puberty are troublesome years but you just didn't believe me.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I told you that plant puberty are troublesome years but you just didn't believe me.

Well sure, you can make such blase cavalier statements, can't you, because you're never home! You're always at the plastic factory putting grommets in toilet seats for $12 an hour simply because you refuse to get a REAL job! You know, like the one you had at the convenience store!! It had (partial) dental, a buyer loyalty Fritos plan, and free condoms from the mens' room (not that you'll be seeing any action now that you've worn me out chasing after Ficus and his Marijuana homies!)

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Well sure, you can make such blase cavalier statements, can't you, because you're never home! You're always at the plastic factory putting grommets in toilet seats for $12 an hour simply because you refuse to get a REAL job! You know, like the one you had at the convenience store!! It had (partial) dental, a buyer loyalty Fritos plan, and free condoms from the mens' room (not that you'll be seeing any action now that you've worn me out chasing after Ficus and his Marijuana homies!)

Okay, just for the sake of fairness, that "partial dental" stipulated that if you lost a tooth they'd knock the opposing tooth out for "symmetry". Those condoms? Let's just say that they were "gently pre-used". But the Fritos plan was sick.

P.S. the bank called and they're repossessing your Winnebago because you've been paying them in actual beans. (You're taking all that 20s mob lingo too seriously, no one knows what a "sawbuck" is, just let it go)

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I would venture to guess that the reason why no one believed you about puberty is probably because you haven't crossed that threshold yourself. Ficus can't respect you if you don't understand the "changes" he's going through.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I would venture to guess that the reason why no one believed you about puberty is probably because you haven't crossed that threshold yourself. Ficus can't respect you if you don't understand the "changes" he's going through.

Well my killer stache would beg to differ.

Mustache.JPG