• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Where the devil do you find ESxPs?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aerobarmiami.jpg

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
We're just conspiracies disguised as party kids, sorry bud :shrug:

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've often wondered the same thing; you'll find us wherever 'things' are happening--concerts, live chatrooms, etc. But when we're not "doing" things, we can be difficult to spot. Oftentimes, SP's will be the ones who will drop whatever they are already doing (even working) in order to do something exciting.

Incidentally, I haven't found as many SP's that are as into Typology as other, more 'cerebral' types would be; I've found most SP's tend to take typology for granted. (The only reason I myself don't is because, being mildly autistic, it helped me figure out why my, ah...'intensity' made most people want to run away screaming. xD; )

Some of us may also be mistyped; certain parts of our society don't really approve of Se-based lifestyles, forcing us to often develop parts of ourselves that we feel we need to display in order to not feel like we're about to be crucified. For instance, when I was on my SSRIs that blunted my ability to enjoy myself by living in the moment (I was prescribed Zoloft in order to deal with my horrendous PMS and raging depression with being a crummy planner, and wanting to live the life of an ESTP, yet not being able to due to having hyper-protective xNFJ parents that apparently operated under the maxim "OMG I must protect my baby so she doesn't melt down in public and embarrass herself!"), I acted more visibly like an INFJ; I thought it was what was needed in order to make me look 'smart' or 'alluring' in the eyes of my peers. It wasn't until after I went off of them and "tore down the wall" that I started growing more independent and consequently realized that NOT being an ESTP was making me feel even worse.

Also, I will admit my wordiness also tends to make me come across as more of an N than an S; this partly comes from being called "stupid" and "crude" one too many times as a child, and developing my vocabulary to better 'sell' myself as an intellectual. xD

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
There's no need to hold back here [MENTION=15358]Ribonuke[/MENTION]. It sounds like you are at a crossroads, where your instilled sense of social propriety precludes you from being yourself, while not acting like your "ESTP" self makes you feel out of whack with who you truly are. I would assume your wordiness comes from holding too many thoughts and feelings in for too long (something an N might not do), causing you to release it in more safe environments such as these. That's just my two and a half cents.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Male...sports stuff, active stuff. Females...active stuff, most I know aren't crazy into playing sports. I am sure they do, my ESTP niece woud have a blast playing sports with the guys. But not really get into it much the sport itself. It's a fun physical activity. Another I know is very much into yoga and exercising. Very physically active . I am sure quite a bit of lingerie football girls are estp. That sexy, but physical type. The ones I know are not crazy club types, they just like having a good time, clubs are a place to have fun, but that's just a tiny part of all that they do to have fun from what I see.