• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTP/ENFP relationship? Hopeless?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Even though you have not stated it, I will state it for you. You are assuming I am criticizing generalizations or against them. I'm pointing out that he generalized and then said it does NOT apply to me, when I am part of that larger general group. If you are trying to say that I'm a hypocrite, I'm not. But you are clearly unintelligent. lol

nope

how'd you do on your ISTEPs? :huh:

andresimon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
RUN!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, ENFP lady here. One of my closest friends is an ESTP and I'm sorta interested in him. I'm told by a lot of friends (including INTJ best friend that I've been interested in but he isn't interested) that he's interested in me. I think they could be right, mainly because he knew about my interest in the INTJ and absolutely hated his guts for no real reason, they have all the same friends. Anyways, this guy has always felt like an older brother to me but I've also always had some attraction to him, and recently have started toying with the idea of more than friendship. We're very close and he's very protective of me, we have a lot of common interests and get along well but I've heard the E/E and S/N combos don't work well yet ironically every guy I've dated has been ESxP. So sorry for the ramble but any thoughts?

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. RUNNNNNN!

Raspberry_rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just found this thread, looking for artisan experiences to discuss. My experience with ENFPs is that they are crazy, dumb, and refuse to listen to reason. I recommend avoiding. Unless, of course, you find an ENFP that defies these things. In that case, good luck and I'm proud of you.

Well thank you I suppose :shock: I think you missed the part about me (op) being the ENFP and I have to admit that wasn't the sort of feedback I was hoping for, but at least it's enlightening, thankfully the ESTP in question doesn't share your opinion

andresimon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Well thank you I suppose :shock: I think you missed the part about me (op) being the ENFP and I have to admit that wasn't the sort of feedback I was hoping for, but at least it's enlightening, thankfully the ESTP in question doesn't share your opinion

Raspberry a good maxim when it comes to relationships is. If you have to come up with more then 1 reason to be with someone, don't. The fact you came on here asking the question, means you have doubts to begin with. Those doubts will not decrease, they will increase. The sameness you are finding now, will eventually become difference spotting. I'm not saying it can't work. I'm just saying that working WITH typology will help you more AND if and when the times come trust your gut. Your intuition is strong, but you probably often ignore it and get yourself into trouble because of it.

- - - Updated - - -

very mature :yes:

and very observant... it's less than 6 posts a day

lollll you sound like an addict.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lollll you sound like an addict.

you should, perhaps, be a bit more aware before saying things :)

aka you would realize your poor word selection if you were half as clever as you think

andresimon

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
you should, perhaps, be a bit more aware before saying things :)

aka you would realize your poor word selection if you were half as clever as you think

Yes master, you are correct. I cannot see how dumb I am. You are correct oh self aware and other aware master of the universe. If only I knew what you knew. My gosh.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes master, you are correct. I cannot see how dumb I am. You are correct oh self aware and other aware master of the universe. If only I knew what you knew. My gosh.

now I suggest licking my boots

go on... you'll enjoy it