• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Inferior Fe in ISTP

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Couldnt find a youtube of garth brooks, but what inferior Fe feels like to me in social situations. The hardest part is holding that smile.

Jet Stream

Permabanned
MBTI Type
istp
Enneagram
gvf
Ew what atrocious music lyrically as well as instrumentally no offense.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ew what atrocious music lyrically as well as instrumentally no offense.

No offense taken, we all have different style of music. I listen to country, heavy metal, rap, r&b, classical, oldies, etc. Even listen to death metal.

I am not a fan of the changes he did make to the guitar vs the original by garth brooks. But his voice inflection is pretty decent compared to original. I flection plays a huge part in how the words match the lyrics and what the artist is trying to get across. That's why I don't like the guitar changes, it raises the mood in a way that doesn't belong and throws off the flow of things.

SpreeFirit

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Hmmm...interesting...
Well, as an ENFJ, I can say that I pick up on ISTP's displays of Fe..which I crave so deeply. It has charmed, and comforted me when I needed it the most...
There is such a vulnerable, and seemingly childish nature to it that really warms me..They are very attuned to my emotional state, and I can't really escape it.
If ever I become passive, sharp, blunt - they know how to regulate my emotions. And there is no way of getting around it. They just know. They know when I am "off." They know when I'm stressed. And without words, they are there for me. Be it a gentle squeeze of the hand, a nod, a look. They always pounce, and when they do, it's mainly physical, or a simple exchange of just a few of the most perfect, cryptic words that results in my sigh of relief.
Not to be sappy but, they pretty much heal me. Reaching out with that inferior Fe, connecting with mine. It's sweet. And..I really appreciate you ISTP's for it.