• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Ask an ISFP anything

avaxtskyr

MBTI Type
ISFP
No. Maybe 1x last year prior to be hospitalized, out of pain.

Fi =/= crying often.

avaxtskyr

MBTI Type
ISFP
Ridiculously... unless speaking to my SO.
Otherwise, I speak to people when necessary... and avoid any 'serious' discussions like the plague.

You?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Depends, if Im in the mood I cant shut up. Do you hold grudges?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not really, thats too much effort to remember. Age?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thats a large window... Any ISFP stereotype hold true for you?

avaxtskyr

MBTI Type
ISFP
Everything in the spoiler.

Bolded, I resonate with...

1.) Artistic
2.) Rebellious
3.) Animal Lovers
4.) Caring of others

5.) Too serious
6.) Romantic
7.) Loners
8.) Overly Sensitive
9.) Very Kind
10.) Pushover

-- Unreliable
-- Disorganized and not good at planning
-- Likes comfort and the good life

--Passive
--Quiet
--Pessimistic
--Indecisive

Pretty much 90% of the stereotypes in the source below. Lol.

Source: ISFP Stereotypes

Stereotypes I don't resonate with will be more that of which are associated with the N/S dichotomy-- due to badmouthing S-types and depicting them as inferior, booger-eating morons incapable of seeing 'the big picture.'

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Why do ISFP's dislike Te users who have it as their first and second function?

What is your relation with First function Te users and second function Te users?

TopCatLSD

Am I the only ISFP who isn't a complete pansy?

I've never related to any other ISFP's I've met online, they're all whiny and annoying and to afraid to get off their ass and do something. I'd rather be on the front lines than sitting at home twiddling my fuckin dick and painting pictures.

TopCatLSD

Why do ISFP's dislike Te users who have it as their first and second function?

I love Te users, as long as were fighting for the same side. If they're not than they usually just aggravate me because I'm not as good at vocalizing things as they are, but having an ESTJ father helps.

ENTJ's talk to much about random trivia bullshit that I don't care about. I once went to the zoo with one and he wouldn't shut up, he knew everything about all the animals without so much as looking at the little info log.

INTJ's are just assholes, and they're no fun. All they want to do is sit at home and read about physics and shit, and all I want to do is be surrounded by loud music and flashing lights.

ESTJ's are cool if not a bit nit picky at times. Unless they're enneagram 6 than fuck that, I'd rather drown myself.

ISTJ ladies have a special place in my heart. :wubbie:

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Am I the only ISFP who isn't a complete pansy?

I've never related to any other ISFP's I've met online, they're all whiny and annoying and to afraid to get off their ass and do something. I'd rather be on the front lines than sitting at home twiddling my fuckin dick and painting pictures.

esfp