• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] What tips would you give to an extremely extroverted ESFP who is forced to be alone

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
as the result of consequences of his actions? He's going stir crazy but he's basically stuck at home cuz saturday night he fucked up. so I figured ESFPs might have some tips. I don't have any advice cuz this is such a weird concept considering that he wants to be around someone all the time 4 hours max i'm like i want to be alone. and the amount he socilized before this i'd welcome not being able to go anywhere as a vacation

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Learn from whatever you fucked up in and understand why you're in that situation. Also if he's going stir crazy then start a new show or play a new game or just find something to get into really that doesn't require being around other people.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Learn from whatever you fucked up in and understand why you're in that situation. Also if he's going stir crazy then start a new show or play a new game or just find something to get into really that doesn't require being around other people.

Yeah I said the first part. he knits, he could knit like crazy and sale his shit on etsy or something i'll suggest that. he might not go for it tbh. but he might since he's complaining about never having money. but he does say it's mindless to him and just to keep his hands busy.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
let's go to the movies together!

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What happened? Did he get grounded?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
talk to people online! it's my cure for extroversion when i can't be around people irl.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
as the result of consequences of his actions? He's going stir crazy but he's basically stuck at home cuz saturday night he fucked up. so I figured ESFPs might have some tips. I don't have any advice cuz this is such a weird concept considering that he wants to be around someone all the time 4 hours max i'm like i want to be alone. and the amount he socilized before this i'd welcome not being able to go anywhere as a vacation

I'm aware it's far past the Saturday you're asking about but...so? If he fucked up he can sit home and do nothing.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm aware it's far past the Saturday you're asking about but...so? If he fucked up he can sit home and do nothing.

Yeah that's not really advice, that's non advice and what makes this worse is the fact that its like a month after the fact. why bother even replying? at this point.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
One tip and one tip only.
"Keep calm and carry on."