• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTP: Naked in the Amazon

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
So my ISTP training partner and close friend, who talks to me about everything under the sun, told me that he would like to be naked in the Amazon rain forest with nothing but a machete and me (with a fire starter kit.) Granted, he's been watching TV and wants to be naked and (un) afraid; he wants me for his partner. Is that a compliment in ISTP world?

We actually discussed how we would best find food and survive and work as a team. It was a seriously weird and intriguing conversation born out of him saying he'd like to pose nude for me and a group of art students to draw. I told him just to keep his shirt on. The building has too many windows and I don't want to be responsible for heart attacks and car wrecks! He just grinned, a sneaky grin. I think my friend has a obsession with being unclothed. I expect to walk in any day and find him wandering around in his birthday suit.

Anyway, maybe we will try the mind melt we discussed (a coup,e of weeks ago) instead!

Do any ISTPs here have a desire to be dropped off naked with one other person and two items for survival in the Amazon or a swamp or desert or island? Or to go naked before an audience?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds like a compliment.

And I dunno about others, but I do occasionally get a thrill from the thought of being nude in public. Confession: when I was a teen I would sneak out at night and dart around my yard and neighborhood naked. No one saw (I think).

wolfy

awsm
I like to keep my wingle wangle in close. Especially with machete.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Well trust me, it's a definate possibility ;)

Well, I guess I better get some curtains hung ;) [MENTION=19700]Fuzzy Conduit[/MENTION], you just quoted his exact words.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Haha....me, too. Just stay away from nude machete-wielding ISTPs. They are so much more dangerous than the clothed ones!

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Not ISTP, but I like the idea of being naked in the woods with my lady, making love, or maybe in a field on a hill top, or in a pond at night :)

I like drawing nudes, did it in college.

So many beauties.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Not ISTP, but I like the idea of being naked in the woods with my lady, making love, or maybe in a field on a hill top, or in a pond at night :)

I like drawing nudes, did it in college.

So many beauties.

Sounds nice, but if you lie naked on a hillside or in the woods you'll definitely need to do something about the ticks and turkey mites. And if you're going to get in a pond, other than a clean garden pond, you'll need some kind of protection against typhoid fever. My dad had that when he was eighteen and nearly died from it. He also got snake bit in a pond, too. You'll also need to take Mosquitos into account. Haha.

I think drawing nudes is beneficial in that it allows an artist to get an accurate account of how bones, muscles and skin interact to make the complete picture. Even the best photograph has some sort of flattening effect.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dunno about nude swimming. I'd be afraid something might take a bite at my hangdown

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hahaha. Secretly? The idea of skinny dipping or streaking somewhere naked to see how fast I can possibly go and how well I can do it sounds kind of fun to me. It could be an SP thing - they tend to see beauty or value in just about anything. I have never been really bothered by nudity. I care if someone sees me when I'm getting undressed to take a shower, but if I walked in on someone dressing I would just back out and apologize instead of gouging my eyes out. Everyone's got the parts, so why should it matter?

But dear Lord......running without a bra. That might hurt a bit.

Yeah, I would take that as a compliment. He certainly thinks you have the brains needed to survive out in the wilderness.