• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] You know you or someone else is an ISTP when...

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When you feel like an idiot just blabbering on and on to them ;)

á´…eparted

passages
Most ISTP's that I know make me feel stupid, illogical, incompetent, inefficent, and in a way broken. They don't try to, but just the way they are and how they function as a person does this. I just feel like they're overall better than I am? Meh.

Quigone

MBTI Type
ISTP
You know you're an ISTP when you get ready to go into the ring at a martial arts tournament and you have to slip your friend the real Bowie knife that's hidden under you pants while no one's looking so she can hide it in her purse, then you give her the dagger that's hidden in your socks and the little one in your pocket, too. And she looks at you and says, "The other one, too." And then you pull out one more.

:D :D
Cracked me up.. That's definitely me! Lol!

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
:D :D
Cracked me up.. That's definitely me! Lol!

This actually happened to me. I went to a MA tournament with my friend, Sam. They were having a knife fighting contest where they used those fake knives and of course, there was a sign at door prohibiting concealed deadly weapons. So, when someone approached him and asked him if he would go into the ring, he nodded, then he turned to me and slipped me his big bowie, "Will you hide this in your purse for me?" And he had a dagger in his socks and a little switch blade in his pocket and then I looked at him and said, "Give me the other one, too." He snickered and pulled one out of his BELT!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Most ISTP's that I know make me feel stupid, illogical, incompetent, inefficent, and in a way broken. They don't try to, but just the way they are and how they function as a person does this. I just feel like they're overall better than I am? Meh.

I am sorry :cry: :sorry: any consolation, i can do that to just about anyone. Not just ENFJs :doh:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you dont get in fights because all you have to do is look at someone pissed and they back down.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When you go through tires every 8-12 months and your trying to be good.

Whe you get staired down by a cop for your driving fast in the city but he cant do anything because you obeyed every law and didnt even chirp your tires ;)

When curbs, sidewalks, grass, etc. Are just a suggestion of where to drive from others.

When you quit a job because you get bored when they no longer allow you to flip, throw, bounce, etc. tools while working.

When you forbid yourself from a motorcycle because you have kids and lack the self control to NOT push what you can do on it.

When someone says..."you know there is an easier way to do it"...and you look at them like..."and your point is?"