• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTPs…why?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
A tribute to my favorite ESTP Youtuber… :D

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Lmao. That guy said ESTPs can kick ENTP ass any day. I'm waiting.

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Why are you incredibly smart and yet look like a complete idiot :')

The table manners :')

Why can't you see that maybe you're the common denominator there :')

The ending.....beautiful......

I cry

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
You know I found out that I'm not actually an ESTP. I'm actually an ESFP who was stuck in a loop, so we have another ESFP here. I got my superpowers back :D

Man, these damn loops I keep hearing about, I think I've more often been stuck in ruts rather than loops, but who knows.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Man, these damn loops I keep hearing about, I think I've more often been stuck in ruts rather than loops, but who knows.

Yeah, for me it's Te and Se. Most of the time, which makes my behavior seem odd, very odd.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah, for me it's Te and Se. Most of the time, which makes my behavior seem odd, very odd.

Hey now, don't go blaming theoretical functions for your odd behavior. Own it. I'm a weirdo too, it's no crime. ;)

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey now, don't go blaming theoretical functions for your odd behavior. Own it. I'm a weirdo too, it's no crime. ;)
I guess so. I guess there's nothing wrong with being a weirdo, or true to myself. It's a shame more people aren't. Some people seem manufactured to me. Robots lol.

(P.S I had my brain scanned as a kid. The doc told me I was fine ;) )

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Dear God I hope no one watches that YouTube and takes it for truth...

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dear God I hope no one watches that YouTube and takes it for truth...

I feel the same way about CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc...

NancyD

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know I found out that I'm not actually an ESTP. I'm actually an ESFP who was stuck in a loop, so we have another ESFP here. I got my superpowers back :D

I'm stuck in a Ni Ti loop. I type myself as INFJ but I took a test once that said my first extroverted function was Ne. So, wth does that mean? So, it's Ni, Ne, Ti. I guess it defaults to INFJ because the second extroverted function was Fe. :huh:

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm stuck in a Ni Ti loop. I type myself as INFJ but I took a test once that said my first extroverted function was Ne. So, wth does that mean? So, it's Ni, Ne, Ti. I guess it defaults to INFJ because the second extroverted function was Fe. :huh:
I have hardly any Fe. I have no care for it. Lol. I took it for a test run once and thought, "no this ain't me."