• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] On Learning

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
As an ISTP, I have to understand wtf is going on before I can move on to the abstract part of it. I hardly think that's a learning disability. I like to know why and how things work, then I can think of a general definition - like in math, you get a few examples and *then* write a theorem. You can't just spout out theorems without evidence to prove them. Usually the evidence comes first, then the general theory. What's the point in learning the theory if you can't apply it to real life? (that's why I think philosophical discussions blow - they don't end up changing my thoughts, they can't be proven to my liking...)

That's how I work. I hardly think that constitutes a disability.

Examples to learn please! :D