• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Can you spot the fake istp?

W

WALMART

+1 for dual theory

dat enfp

The ISTP is cool, too. I can relate to a lot of what he says. Probably has a lot of good universal information.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

the last one?

i didn't watch very much of any of them. they're all super annoying and they all look like they're playing a part. ughh maybe they're just young and impressionable idk

but yeah last person?? the official enfp?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going to put the word INTP into all of my videos now...

Eye of the Potato

He's talking about Socioncis. It's the evolved version of mbti. And if you watch the video 's again, listen to the content of what they are saying. There's a huge difference.
A totally different emphasis.

The istj says he needs structure and order, is always on time, likes to work and gets pissed off when other people don't work as hard as him. He doesn't like change etc.

The istp puts the emphasis on his inability to commit and to express his feelings. He says he needs change. The istj has weak Ne, he doesn't like change. The istp has weak Fe. He doesn't like to show his feelings. That's his weakness. But he likes change, he just doesn't know he likes it sometimes, cos it's an unconscious function for him.

Eye of the Potato

i don't get it. between these two? why 2.10? i'm guessing the christian guy.

If you knew an istp in real life you'd know. And 2.10 because if an istp was doing a video talking about himself, the last thing he would do is stand like that against the mantel piece. The only time he'd do that is when he's taking the piss. I thought it was the funniest bit, so for comedic purposes, 2.10

You mustn't b an enfp if you can't spot the real one in these vids. An enfp would get it cos they lived what the enfp is talking about. You just can't fake that stuff.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you knew an istp in real life you'd know. And 2.10 because if an istp was doing a video talking about himself, the last thing he would do is stand like that against the mantel piece. The only time he'd do that is when he's taking the piss.

You mustn't b an enfp if you can't spot the real one in these vids. An enfp would get it cos they lived what the enfp is talking about. You just can't fake that stuff.

my guess was that the christian guy was the fake istp :/

which in your opinion was the enfp?