• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] The Deal With ISFPs...I figured it out...

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They come out and talk when you post threads asking about them.
Except for me and Jeffster. We're out here chatting more on a regular basis.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
So it's pretty much, 'ask and ye shall receive'?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Threads about us are the best kind.

But, wow, now that you've figured us out, we should hop on that sailboat in your avatar and see where the wind carries us. :yes:

MBTI Type
INxJ
One of my closest friends is an ISFP. He's a pretty swell fellow.

arborvitae

MBTI Type
ISFP
I'm going to confirm this hypothesis by posting simply because this thread's title has "ISFP" in it :)

I've noticed that this seems to be the way I work in these forums. I never feel like I can contribute anything interesting, so I mostly only post when the thread is specifically about something that I feel I have some experience in. I might not have valuable insight, but the fact that I can be a primary source in a question for ISFPs has to count for something, right?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm going to confirm this hypothesis by posting simply because this thread's title has "ISFP" in it :)

I've noticed that this seems to be the way I work in these forums. I never feel like I can contribute anything interesting, so I mostly only post when the thread is specifically about something that I feel I have some experience in. I might not have valuable insight, but the fact that I can be a primary source in a question for ISFPs has to count for something, right?

Yeah, I started out thinking I was gonna do that too. Then I started sticking my big nose into a bunch of stuff, and now EVERYBODY LOVES ME, so you know, you should try it. :D

MEC

I feel the same :)and I am almost not a ISFP:doh:and I married one too

MEC

Yeah, I started out thinking I was gonna do that too. Then I started sticking my big nose into a bunch of stuff, and now EVERYBODY LOVES ME, so you know, you should try it. :D
I tried that it got me in heapes of troubles or were you been sarcastic?