• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] I learned something

W

WALMART

Have I told you I think you're Ne?

Also, I am glad. Learning is magic.

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
sounds like a very convincing personals ad
I swear my buttcheeks involuntarily spread just a little

badger055

Permabanned
Yea except Se is shallow so you are doomed to a life of shallow relationships. It's like sluts who say all they want is a nice guy but sleep with the asshole.

Also stop being a vagina. I hope none of my friends love me. Gay.

McCool

MBTI Type
ISTP
yup...

I just learned something that blew my mind.

I only need 1 friend who loves me.

I only need 1 true friend.

once I find that person, I will give, absolutely zero shits, who I piss off, insult, etc.

I will give zero shits. And until i find that person I'm going to be a celebrity who everyone fucking adores for some reason.

That is all.

Wouldn't that be an ISTP trait.... Because I'm one (ISTP) and have had one single real friend (INTJ) for 11 years now...and that's because we go from one interest to another usually because he introduces me to new stuff and I dive in deep and take it to the limit. Seems an Extrovert would just be happy with the shallow/superficial friendships/the ones I know anyway!

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Wouldn't that be an ISTP trait.... Because I'm one (ISTP) and have had one single real friend (INTJ) for 11 years now...and that's because we go from one interest to another usually because he introduces me to new stuff and I dive in deep and take it to the limit. Seems an Extrovert would just be happy with the shallow/superficial friendships/the ones I know anyway!

it is and isn't

McCool

MBTI Type
ISTP
That's one hell of a way to put it...LOL...must be his Fe:DTruth is most of us ISTP and ESTP want relationships and most won't admit it but we suck at relationships....and we know we are assholes. We're more for the strange poonony...I believe>>>> Anywa:bye::newwink:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your new avatar intrigues me and terrifies me at the same time.

Dude, you don't need a friend you need a bitch:dry:
Truth is most of us ISTP and ESTP want relationships and most won't admit it but we suck at relationships....

I think the first step to not sucking at relationships is to stop referring to a prospective girlfriend as a bitch.

McCool

MBTI Type
ISTP
Your new avatar intrigues me and terrifies me at the same time.

I think the first step to not sucking at relationships is to stop referring to a prospective girlfriend as a bitch.

TOUCHE`:doh:

You are correct sir, but then again I don't need advice about relationships from an 18 yr old gay dude that puts on like he's a chick! and believe it or not I'm not trying to offend you but think about it...

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
TOUCHE`:doh:

You are correct sir, but then again I don't need advice about relationships from an 18 yr old gay dude that puts on like he's a chick! and believe it or not I'm not trying to offend you but think about it...

If I was "putting on that I'm a chick" then I wouldn't show the fact that I'm male in my signature. I don't try to act either feminine or masculine - I just act like who I am. Some aspects of my personality may be deemed feminine by society and some aspects may be deemed masculine but it doesn't change who I am as a person. So saying I'm trying to act like a girl just because I have "feminine" aspects in my personality is actually a little sexist of a thought.

I also don't see how my age, sex, or sexual orientation discredits the advice I'm giving you. All relationships require mutual respect between partners - gay or straight, younger or older, etc. Personally, I've been in a relationship where the guy did not respect me and it goes without saying that it didn't work out. Calling a girlfriend a bitch is a disrespectful thought towards the person you're hypothetically in a relationship with so if you want a relationship I'd try to act more respectful towards women.

McCool

MBTI Type
ISTP
I didn't disagree with you....actually I said you were correct...but you are putting on the vibe ...mainly the pics/vids in your profile/sig....But your'e like the fat dude on "Surrogates" ....you gave a hint:D And no I don't want a relationship... I gave women up years ago but now you think I'm the outsider right because I'd rather be alone. I just know better! By the way what the hell is the girl saying in your signature? looks like "I know what you did"

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I didn't disagree with you....actually I said you were correct...but you are putting on the vibe ...mainly the pics/vids in your profile/sig....But your'e like the fat dude on "Surrogates" ....you gave a hint:D And no I don't want a relationship... I gave women up years ago but now you think I'm the outsider right because I'd rather be alone. I just know better! By the way what the hell is the girl saying in your signature? looks like "I know what you did"

I give off the "female" vibe you're talking about because I want my avatars to best represent who I am as a person and, coincidentally, my avatar is of a girl. The same goes for my signature. And speaking of my signature, she's saying "Ayo, GG!" If you click the image it actually leads to the K-Pop music video it's from.

I've never seen Surrogates either btw. :coffee:

Also I don't view people who don't want relationships as outsiders - that's a little presumptuous of you to assume I'd think that. Although I wouldn't say you "know better" than people who want relationships. Relationships are fit for some and not for others but it doesn't mean some people are smarter than others for wanting or not wanting one.

McCool

MBTI Type
ISTP
All good points....Please make sure people know you're a guy based on your immediate profile(I understand your a women on the inside)...Your mental state is not important until one gets to know you though...correct? Believe it or not ENFP's are my favorite personality.....Brilliant and funny...light hearted but intensely personal! I'm sure we'd be friends if we met in normal life!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All good points....Please make sure people know you're a guy based on your immediate profile(I understand your a women on the inside)...Your mental state is not important until one gets to know you though...correct? Believe it or not ENFP's are my favorite personality.....Brilliant and funny...light hearted but intensely personal! I'm sure we'd be friends if we met in normal life!

I'm not a woman on the inside? The avatar captures my general "vibe" as a person - the sex of the person in the avatar is basically irrelevant to me. I agree though. :)

careful he might try and put it in

tumblr_m2vno5jRhZ1qa06xko1_500.jpg