• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] The sx last ESFP: Has anyone ever heard of one of these?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
I personally don't believe that I've ever met an sx last ESFP or seen one online. Can anyone here name me even a single sx last ESFP?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know an ESFP 6w7 sp/so? She's really phobic.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think my ex was an ESFP 9w8 so/sp

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
An ESFP so/sp 2w3.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Would you at least agree that they are rare though?

Yeah, especially in contrast with my other friend who's ESFP 7w6 sx/so who's out thrill-seeking everywhere like a stereotypical ESFP. The 6w7 is much more geared towards being surrounded by family and friends and then just pursuing her own interests where she feels safe or comfortable.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Yeah, especially in contrast with my other friend who's ESFP 7w6 sx/so who's out thrill-seeking everywhere like a stereotypical ESFP. The 6w7 is much more geared towards being surrounded by family and friends and then just pursuing her own interests where she feels safe or comfortable.

Isn't Seth Rogan a 6w7 SP/SO ESFP?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No it's a strong balance between a thinking and feeling function thing. Also, check this page out. It's a page that talks about the phases of ENFP growth. See if you relate....

Phases of ENFP growth

I was actually more serious when I was younger. My growth since puberty has been towards relaxing and lowering my standards…
Though I am still very serious…

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was actually more serious when I was younger. My growth since puberty has been towards relaxing and lowering my standards…
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=15607]The Great One[/MENTION]

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7

It's because your a core 6 and you're developing your 7 wing.