• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Ask an ESTP

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Did ESTPs invent skydiving and other "extreme" sports?

Did you guys come up with the Do the Dew ad campaign?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Dis ESTPs invent skydiving and other "extreme" sports?

Did you guys come up with the Do the Dew ad campaign?

I fully endorse Mt Dew as the official ESTP drink.

ESTPs never invented skydiving, per se. Other people simply looked at ESTPs and realized jumping off of cliffs was a great idea.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why is it that when ESTP people impulsively do something dumb like jump off a roof, it ends well and they're like, "woo hoo that was epic, I didn't even get hurt!" but when I decide to act impulsively to impress SP friends, it fails miserably and I end up in a body cast?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Why is it that when ESTP people impulsively do something dumb like jump off a roof, it ends well and they're like, "woo hoo that was epic, I didn't even get hurt!" but when I decide to act impulsively to impress SP friends, it fails miserably and I end up in a body cast?

Its because you spend your miserable existence sucking ass 24 7 thinking about jesus and why flowers don't fuck their own asses.

Maybe you should get a life and practice jumping off roofs more often.

*Fists Lydecker's face unnecessarily*

Mt. Dew.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL! Do flowers have asses? That's a funny mental image.

I'm more of a Mr. Pibb guy myself

hornet

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
You are making good vids, gave me several new angles to look at some types from.

However I do have an issue with one thing.

Do you really believe that Fi is trapped in the negative range of emotion?
You mentioned it in the ISFP and ISTP vid comparison I believe.
It really makes no sense to me as a Fi dom.
How do you view that whole issue?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
You are making good vids, gave me several new angles to look at some types from.

However I do have an issue with one thing.

Do you really believe that Fi is trapped in the negative range of emotion?
You mentioned it in the ISFP and ISTP vid comparison I believe.
It really makes no sense to me as a Fi dom.
How do you view that whole issue?

Fi is not trapped in the negative range of emotion, but when dominant introverted functions take over, often the result is melancholy or depression.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What are your thoughts on Anabolic Burst Cycling Diet & Exercise as a workout regimen to, in order of preference: looks, strength, endurance, health (notice I'm leaving out size)

I'm debating getting back into a regular exercise regimen but I don't know if I'm up to all the yo-yo'ing. Alternatively, what works for you or someone you know?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like your description of Fi/Te and Fe/Ti badasses in one of your vids. ISFP video, maybe?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
What are your thoughts on Anabolic Burst Cycling Diet & Exercise as a workout regimen to, in order of preference: looks, strength, endurance, health (notice I'm leaving out size)

I'm debating getting back into a regular exercise regimen but I don't know if I'm up to all the yo-yo'ing. Alternatively, what works for you or someone you know?

I wouldn't know anything about that. Everything I do is isometric and natural. I'm a gymnast and I'm the owner of a parkour gym, so I spend a lot of time running, jumping and climbing.

:shrug:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Does your shadow type ever overtake you and make you act introspective and quiet?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Like, if your Ni takes over, do you suddenly feel ungrounded and zoned out?

ameeker

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Hmm, I think I know what you're talking about. I tend to take what very little information I have of a person and complete the pattern.

Its like playing sudoku. You fill out the whole thing in your mind but you only have a few bits of information to start off with.

I also think it has something to do with Ni. ENFJ's and INFJ's tend to see very well what a person COULD become, and judge them based on that instead of who they ACTUALLY are. I'm similar. I can't say I've ever been wrong about it. The ISFP I dated didn't like the fact that I felt she was adorable and seemed totally naive and innocent. She kept telling me, "I'm not this perfect person you think I am." Idunno what the deal is, but as I get to know someone I start to realize its wrong.

Yes, that's true. God, there is so much potential out there!

ameeker

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Actually it's not that it doesn't fit, just that you have other kinds of vibes too. It's probably the influence of the Ascendant or moon, or another planet. Capricorn does fit with 8w7 though. Hm...and it would be unusual for a Capricorn to be Sp last I think. Maybe you focus your energy on working a lot and becoming financially independent. They are also concerned with status. Would you want to tell me (PM or something) your time of birth and year?

You're such an INFJ! :)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Like, if your Ni takes over, do you suddenly feel ungrounded and zoned out?

When my Ni takes charge, I basically disintegrate to E5, my life becomes very slow moving, I lose all motivation. I don't think I become that interesting to other people, either.