• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Ask an ESFP!

baccheion

1. What type do you tend to like better: INTPs or INTJs?
  2. How important is sex to you?
  3. What is more important than sex?
  4. How do you stay in the moment?
  5. Why do you think it's so important to stay in the moment (do you think it's important)?
  6. Have you ever become bored of something that was important? If so, then what did you do to get it done?
  7. Can you overcome boredom and push through to do what needs to be done?
  8. How often do you procrastinate?
  9. How do you feel if you haven't done anything for a day?
  10. Do you have a weight problem? Have you ever struggled with it?
  11. How does it feel when you don't know something?
  12. Do you get a feeling that your life is lacking balance and stability?
  13. Are you able to overcome someone trying to ruin your fun? If so, then what do you do?
  14. Are you prone to emotional outbursts? If so, then how out of control is it and what usually causes it?
  15. What process do you go through when you think something through?
  16. Are you religious?
  17. What do you think about religion?
  18. Are you big into politics?
  19. Is any subject too taboo?
  20. Do you plan on getting married?
  21. How well are you doing in school? Is it easy for you?
  22. Do you know why you lose interest in theories when you don't see a practical application? Don't you worry that a need will arise for the theory you ignored and you won't have it when you need it?
  23. How much can you take?
  24. Do you like being challenged?
  25. Are you easily offended/hurt?

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION]
Hello Comeback Girl! Do you tend to end your relationships, or do they? Do you tend to keep your ex-boyfriends after you've broken up?
Once I ended it, once he ended it and once we did it together. I usually try to stay friendly with them, because there wasn't one that didn't bring something positive to my life. At this point I'm in touch with one of them, one other only on Facebook and one of them I haven't seen in ages.

[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION]
So, I'm basically down to Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India, Canada, or Brazil.
I'm going with French, with French Canadian as my #1 answer.

Peut-être...

[MENTION=17495]CapLawyer[/MENTION]
What type do you tend to like better: INTPs or INTJs?
I don't know. I don't know what type everyone I know irl is, so I can't judge.

How important is sex to you?
In a relationship, I think it's really important. Can't imagine having a sexless relationship. However, when I'm not in a relationship, I don't bother having sex with strangers or people I don't feel like I've bonded with. To me, sex without any type of bonding is just not as enjoyable, a bit boring actually. So it's important, but only with the right person.

What is more important than sex?
Global warming. If I could prevent global warming by having less sex, I would. Or poverty, HIV and AIDS in third world countries, human rights, animal rights, finding the cure for cancer, I can go on. All of this is more important than sex.

How do you stay in the moment?
How can I not stay in the moment? I don't have a time machine.

Why do you think it's so important to stay in the moment (do you think it's important)?
Why would it be important not to stay in the moment?

Have you ever become bored of something that was important? If so, then what did you do to get it done?
All the time. If I really need to get it done, I kind of beat myself up and lock myself away from the rest of the world crying until I finally got it done.

Can you overcome boredom and push through to do what needs to be done?
If I force myself and if I somehow get punished when I don't get it done, yes.

How often do you procrastinate?
Whenever I think I've got something better to do than what I actually need to do. Usually it's not better, but I just make myself believe that.

How do you feel if you haven't done anything for a day?
Okay, as long as nobody's getting into my business of not doing anything. If people (especially judgmental ones) are checking on me and watching my every move when I'm spending my day doing nothing, I get nervous.

Do you have a weight problem? Have you ever struggled with it?
I used to be overweight, but one and a half year ago I started dieting and I lost fifty pounds. I weigh 110 pounds at this point.

How does it feel when you don't know something?
Depends on what it is. If it's something fun, I get excited, if it's not so fun, I'm less excited.

Do you get a feeling that your life is lacking balance and stability?
No. How would a lack of balance manifest itself in my life anyway? That's just weird.

Are you able to overcome someone trying to ruin your fun? If so, then what do you do?
Not always. Sometimes I can, but sometimes I'm just not able to have fun with certain people around. I'll just try to pretend that I'm having a good time and then I go home early.

Are you prone to emotional outbursts? If so, then how out of control is it and what usually causes it?
Once in a while, I guess it doesn't happen more than once a year. Most of the time it's love related, when someone hurt me or when I'm being jealous. I usually retreat, because I don't like people seeing me that way. My skin always gets red and blotchy when I'm crying and my eyes swell up, so that doesn't look really charming.

What process do you go through when you think something through?
I don't know, I just think.

Are you religious?
No, I'm not spiritual either. Wasn't raised that way and I never got to a point where I was like 'you know what? Let's join some kind of church!'

What do you think about religion?
It exists. Most of the time I don't really care about people being religious, as long as they don't use their religion to do bad things and go all evil. People who are extremely religious and dogmatic kind of tend to scare me. I don't know where this feeling comes from, maybe I'm just scared they'll try to force their ideas upon me or I automatically assume they do evil things.

Are you big into politics?
Used to be, but not anymore.

Is any subject too taboo?
Can't think of anything people should never talk about.

Do you plan on getting married?
No, in fact I plan on never getting married. I've seen too many relationships go bad after marriage, so the last thing I'd want to do with a good relationship is by ruining it by getting married.

How well are you doing in school? Is it easy for you?
I used to be one of the best pupils when I was around the age of 10-12. But at one point my teacher thought it would be a good idea to give me some extra work, because otherwise I'd be 'bored'. That got me really demotivated, so after the age of 12 I voluntarily started underachieving.

Do you know why you lose interest in theories when you don't see a practical application? Don't you worry that a need will arise for the theory you ignored and you won't have it when you need it?
I know when I don't actually need a certain theory, I never made any mistakes about that, so I don't worry about that. I think losing interest in something I don't need, but costs me precious amount of time is actually a very good thing. It gives me extra time to focus on the things I do need.

How much can you take?
Of what?

Do you like being challenged?
If I like the challenge.

Are you easily offended/hurt?
Yes! I take everything personally.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
[MENTION=19503]Comeback Girl[/MENTION]
Peut-être...

Peut-être...?

Vous ne jouez pas à ce jeu assez...

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Is that you in your avatar?

What is your weird first name?

Why did you choose the name "Comeback Girl"?

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION]
Is that you in your avatar?
Nope. Stole this one from DeviantArt.

What is your weird first name?
It's not worth mentioning, because it isn't as awesome as Comeback Girl.

Why did you choose the name "Comeback Girl"?
At first I wanted to name myself 'Comeback Kid' after the song below, but when I had to fill in my username, I realized 'Girl' sounded better than 'Kid'.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Really? You really CAN'T IMAGINE having a sexless relationship? Really?

Well, maybe I could imagine having a sexless romantic relationship, but I certainly couldn't imagine surviving it. It would make me feel so unloved and insecure.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How old were you when you first had sex?

Does it have to be this personal? I don't see why this has anything to do with ESFPs. Sigh... I was 18 and totally desperate. Lied about being a virgin for another year because the experience was so embarrassing.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Does it have to be this personal? I don't see why this has anything to do with ESFPs. Sigh... I was 18 and totally desperate.

I'm sorry.

I figured if it was too personal you just wouldn't answer it.

I have a theory about ESFPs vs ENFPs and the first time they have sex, which is why I asked.

I would ask what you mean by being totally desperate, but that would seem to be way more personal...

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sorry.

I figured if it was too personal you just wouldn't answer it.

I have a theory about ESFPs vs ENFPs and the first time they have sex, which is why I asked.

Like what, we were all 13 when we lost our virginity? Forget it. I was the ugliest girl in class, no way anyone would bone me.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8413]Zarathustra[/MENTION] What's your theory

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Like what, we were all 13 when we lost our virginity?

No.

Just that ESFPs tend to lose their virginity earlier.

ESFPs always seem to express this desire to have sex early.

ENFPs, otoh, seem to tend to lose their virginity surprisingly late.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesante. I was the same age as [MENTION=19503]Comeback Girl[/MENTION], so that cancels out both of our data I guess :)

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interesante. I was the same age as [MENTION=19503]Comeback Girl[/MENTION], so that cancels out both of our data I guess :)

No, you're probably just more good-looking than me.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team

Yeah. It's right on the border.

I've noticed ENFPs tend to lose it between 18-21.

ESFPs, on the other hand, tend to be 18 or younger.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No, you're probably just more good-looking than me.

No, I think it was probably just my love of milkshakes that happened to bring boys to my yard. Very coincidental looking back on it now.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lots of talk of ExFP's connecting dots, finding patterns etc. For the ESFP this is more geared towards people possibilities.

What does this mean to you? How do you see yourself visualising people possibilities?

also, What types of games do you enjoy? Why?

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
No, I think it was probably just my love of milkshakes that happened to bring boys to my yard.

*thinks about what he always thought a "milkshake" referred to in that song*

*wonders if [MENTION=18819]nicolita[/MENTION] knows what that is*

:whistling:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you have a theory for the rest of the types?