• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Ask an ESFP!

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Because I am really interested in finding an ESFP.
Bad idea. If you try to find a partner with a specific MBTI type, you might lose sight of potential partners with other types that might be more suitable.
That is something you tell somebody that still believes in Santa Clause.
on 2nd thought, I think you are saying this, because ESFPs want people to like them for their personality, rather felt needed for the things they do for others e.g. ESFJs
But it shows your high IQ and what it is doing there in that sentence.

I have read that ESFPs are proactive, but now that you have gone in more detail, I see, that the guy still has to play some role in this "game".
Absolutely. If I am the only one giving in this "game" and I don't find myself receiving anything, what is that supposed to tell me about other parts of a potential relationship? It can't all rely on just one person.
Well you haven't met an INTJ yet, so I will leave it at that for now. I think things will change when you are in the presence of one.

Well have you read an INTJ yet?
I haven't misread anyone in a long time. Eight years to be exact. They happened to be INFP and ESTJ. So I'd read you correctly.
Well I disagree, because you haven't met one and it would be difficult because you have no experience. I think you might find yourself admiring the person that you will meet where you are from.

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm NOT SURE if I evermet an INTJ yet. However, I can recall a few people could have been INTJ, some of them fit your description. Well, I think it can take a little while to get to know them, but once you know them a bit, they're not to hard to figure out.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=19503]Comeback Girl[/MENTION]

Do you like being looked at?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
What do you think about ENFP tangents?

I've found that my tolerance for ENFP tangents is directly proportional to how attractive I find the ENFP.

Would you like to join a group practising improvisation?

Sure.

Would you like to join a group practising empathy?

No.

Or would your like to join a group practising interval dancing?

Maybe.

How important do you think is practice?

I think is very important, sometimes maybe.

Do you think practice is a noun and practise is a verb?

No.

What is your first language?

Game show.

What is it you like about dancing?

It's fun and rhythmical.

Did you ever enjoy any geeky form of entertainment like Star Wars or Pokemon?

Yes.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
[*]What type do you tend to like better: INTPs or INTJs?

No consistent pattern on that.

[*]How important is sex to you?

Not that important.

[*]What is more important than sex?

Parenting, enjoying life, loving people

[*]How do you stay in the moment?

I just keep breathing and it happens automatically.

[*]Why do you think it's so important to stay in the moment (do you think it's important)?

So I don't miss something? I guess.

[*]Have you ever become bored of something that was important? If so, then what did you do to get it done?

Oh sure. Usually just plow through but sometimes get help.

[*]Can you overcome boredom and push through to do what needs to be done?

Yeah, I just said I can. Pay attention. ;)

[*]How often do you procrastinate?

Continuously.

[*]How do you feel if you haven't done anything for a day?

There's never been a day that I haven't done anything.

[*]Do you have a weight problem? Have you ever struggled with it?

Yes. Yes.

[*]How does it feel when you don't know something?

Fine. I don't know a lot of things.

[*]Do you get a feeling that your life is lacking balance and stability?

Nope.

[*]Are you able to overcome someone trying to ruin your fun? If so, then what do you do?

Usually. Do something else fun maybe.

[*]Are you prone to emotional outbursts? If so, then how out of control is it and what usually causes it?

Yes. I'm not sure how to quantify "how out of control" it depends on the situation/context. If I get the cornered animal feeling, I tend to lash out. Sometimes multiple instances of people mistreating me builds up and I kind of let it all out too.

[*]What process do you go through when you think something through?

Talking. I don't "think something through" all that often, but when I do it's by talking it out.

[*]Are you religious?

Depends on how you define religious. I have spiritual beliefs but I don't attend church or anything like that.

[*]What do you think about religion?

uhhhhh…not even sure where to start on that.

[*]Are you big into politics?

I go through phases of being into politics. Usually around election times.

[*]Is any subject too taboo?

No, although there are a few things I might plead the fifth on for legal/social reasons. ;)

[*]Do you plan on getting married?

No, but I don't really plan anything. Kyuuei did accept my marriage proposal a few years ago but she's never set a date. :blush:

[*]How well are you doing in school? Is it easy for you?

Terribly, I haven't gone to class in like 17 years! No.

[*]Do you know why you lose interest in theories when you don't see a practical application? Don't you worry that a need will arise for the theory you ignored and you won't have it when you need it?

Because if it doesn't have a practical application then it's just babble. No I don't.

[*]How much can you take?

As much as I can fit in my pockets.

[*]Do you like being challenged?

Sometimes.

[*]Are you easily offended/hurt?
[/LIST]

Offended, no. Hurt, yes. :blush:

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But ESFP likes to dress in a way, that is for wanted attention, not? or am I confusing feminine with something else.

Yes, but there is a difference between giving attention and plain staring.

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Looks like I've been upstaged as the ESFP noob, enjoy your title!

danseen

MBTI Type
INTP
Is there such a thing as an ESFP who doesn't like to party?

Comeback Girl

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is there such a thing as an ESFP who doesn't like to party?

Yes, but only due to circumstances (bad company, bad mood, bad atmosphere). It doesn't have anything to do with the ESFP as a person.

badger055

Permabanned
So this typical blonde bombshell ESFP is interested in me. I attract ESFPs for some reason. Are ESFPs attracted to people who are individualistic? Are ESFPs really aware of how people brand themselves? Do ESFPs take themselves seriously? Any tips or things I should know?