• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP Strengths

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You find the best strengths when you're looking at individual types though.
ISTP, ISFP, ESFP and ESTP strengths are way cooler than SP strengths.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'm all ears
but i don't know many of any of those types
*waits*

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

ISTP - their intensity can be focused into creating amazing things/experiences

ISFP - we bring the fun and laughter with a moral compass

ESFP - they'll say that thing you've been dying to say but can't

ESTP - they've already mowed the lawn and reached level 55 on Call of Duty 4 before you've finished your first cup of coffee

:)

JustDave

MBTI Type
xNTP
ESTP - they've already mowed the lawn and reached level 55 on Call of Duty 4 before you've finished your first cup of coffee

Correction, they've conned someone into mowing the lawn and then beat up the person who reached level 55.

Stereotyping sure is fun.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP - their intensity can be focused into creating amazing things/experiences

ISFP - we bring the fun and laughter with a moral compass

ESFP - they'll say that thing you've been dying to say but can't

Hah, my neighbor always mows his lawn, like, three times a day. WHY OH WHY???

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
fun, spontaneous, fun, good in a crisis situation at acting fast based on past experience and a sense of what is happening right now around us, fun, willing to work very hard for long hours on a project, fun, able to run on adrenaline for long periods of time, fun, willing to try new things...did I mention fun? ;)

Yeah, all of that! ;) Oh, and we're sensual too. Don't forget that!

D

Dali

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned as I haven't read through the thread.

My ESFP pal and I were chatting on MSN (an exercise in patience, but that is a topic for another day) and she mentioned something about me that I had told her in passing some weeks back. And then when I commended her on her memory, she gave me a quick rundown of 5 obscure things about my place that had also been mentioned entirely in passing. I was a little impressed. I then realised that I do the same thing with my friends; I remember small obscure details that they had told me about themselves or their lives. Basically, stuff that no one else in my circle of friends remembered and the person that had told me was really surprised that I had stored that little bit of info.

Also, lots of times, people will forget and give me a different account of something than they had given me months prior. They clearly forget (or intentionally skew to fit the context) some of the details but I don't call them out on it most of the time as I don't want to embarrass them.

Grayscale

MBTI Type
ISTP
i dont have anything to add since everyone summed it up so well.

I appreciate SPs a lot and they tend to be easier to communicate with than S(F)Js for me. You guys have the gift of charming other people, which is really a significant talent (thankfully you don't tend to have world domination plans :D) and I find you to be deeper than you are sometimes portrayed. Sensational creativity (ok, that was a lame pun) and an open-minded attitude. Very flexible. Fun, seriously needed in today's world (another lame pun!).

i like this one the best :yes: