• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Most Creative SP Type

Which SP Type is the Most Creative?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Best of Leonardo da Vinci
The painter's mind is a copy of the divine mind, since it operates freely in creating the many kinds of animals, plants, fruits, landscapes, countrysides, ruins, and awe-inspiring places by promising results which are not obtainable. - Leonardo da Vinci

I

Infinite Bubble

Leonardo was most likely an ENTP... and in which way do you mean by creative?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Leonardo was most likely an ENTP... and in which way do you mean by creative?

Ya, he was probably an ENTP 7w6 So/Sx (omg [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] that's your type, go celebrate). I'm just using him as an archetype for creativity which the SPs can all be compared against, that is, the ability to invent, to conceive of new ideas, and to express them outwardly into the world.

Nicki

Retired
ESTPs are so underrated. I love their pure Se combined with Ti (when it comes to technical details in the arts, ESTPs are the masters).

R

Riva

And as the painter will cease to exist one day so will the so called/believed all powerful devine mind/god. Going back to the title i've noticed that SPs do have a natural talent for the tangible art/crafts. (I'm trying to not limit art to art here.) I used to believe that estps weren't very concerned about drawing until I met some rough/thuggish estps with admirable drawing skills. however they were more into face/scenario drawings than artistic emotional expressions. So I guess it's their se which is helping them. Is the topic limited to drawing skills? If it is Art enthusiasts will have to participate since drawing artists aren't as celebrated as most other artists. And the ones I/most know are already dead.

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
I'm going to say ESFP simply because Aleda voted for ESTP, but they are more or less the same type in my eyes anyways. I would like to think of Se types generally going for the sheer thrill of creativity, and the energy it gives them. Rather than with the dom judgement types, who will probably use their creative energies towards their own feelings, or conceptualizations.

That and I want to be a rebel son.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
They're all equally creative but likely to be creative in different ways.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I wrote a sci fi fantasy book, drew pictures (see sig), wrote music, and some other stuff. I'm more creative than most ISFP's I've met, despite the stereotypes of ISFP being "The Artists."

However I still voted for isfp, because I"m also more creative than most other estp's I know... how lame.

S

Society

If by creative you mean art for art sake, probably isfps, I apriciate it but toan extent. But the sort of creativity I tend to enjoy, which tends go be devoted more to design or artistic experimentation, usually comes from ISTPs.

Its worth mentioning I type one of my favorite authors, robert heinlein, as istp.

Dudesowin

MBTI Type
INTP
The first picture I was like omg grandpa where have you been I thought you were dead! I liked the early autonomy pictures so funny to see how people think their insides look in a sort of morbidly redundant thought. I can't believe how much the Mona Lisa looks like my sister though and to think guys back in the day used to fap to that artwork! Bleh we have come such a long ways.

Hey creative in what context or application?

PJWakt

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTPs are so underrated. I love their pure Se combined with Ti (when it comes to technical details in the arts, ESTPs are the masters).

I like this. Could it include great technical skill with a musical instrument or great skill at sound engineering, that kind of thing?

Nicki

Retired
I like this. Could it include great technical skill with a musical instrument or great skill at sound engineering, that kind of thing?

I would say so, Se-Ti seems to be a combination that's good at understanding how/why things work and actually turning that information into something practical.

PJWakt

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's cool and I relate to that, and specifically in the area of music.