• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP's ONLY: Who thinks I'am an SP? Vote for this if you believe it!

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I keep getting called this by non-SP's but I wonder what actual SP's think.

I could have posted this in the private SP subforum, but would need to change my type. And well 1.) That would defeat the object and 2.) I don't really like the S/N differentiation, as I find it unlikely (all information is taken in via 5 senses so all Ne would actually be a mix of Se+"leaps", maybe?).

Anyway I'll wait for your opinions.

W

WALMART

I have pondered prior to this, and could not come to a solid conclusion. My best guesses have you ambiverted between ESTP and ISTP, relative to my observations of some other members on the site.

I plan on making a thread someday titled "Perspicacious Differentiates of Intuits and Sensors", be on the lookout.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
You bastards have all ignored me.:puppy_dog_eyes:

[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] [MENTION=9214]KDude[/MENTION] [MENTION=6877]Marmotini[/MENTION]

There aren't many SP's here, and I have only ever really interacted with these I think.

I wouldn't ask @RaptorWizard the occasional self-typed ISTP as I believe he is ENTP. But I will anyway just because I love the guy.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Is there any way I can get more info about you, my fellow bastard?

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I don't know. Talk about yourself. Tell a story. Why do you think you have Ne or Se?

I am definitely a perciever, because I hate planning/organizing, and i don't really have a long-term strategy, just a vague idea of what direction I should move in. Then I fill the details as I go along, as and when the situation demands.

Plus I identify with Ti a lot. And I use Fe on a certain level when I need to, as an aux or inferior.

So definitely a P!

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am definitely a perciever, because I hate planning/organizing, and i don't really have a long-term strategy, just a vague idea of what direction I should move in. Then I fill the details as I go along, as and when the situation demands.

Plus I identify with Ti a lot. And I use Fe on a certain level when I need to, as an aux or inferior.

So definitely a P!

So would you say you're pretty good with facts?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)

So definitely a P!

I see you have completely avoided the question. >_>

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
So would you say you're pretty good with facts?

Yes, if I am interested in the topic or need to know for business reasons or some other self-interest, I'm very very good with facts.

Not necessarilly with details, I have to make an effort there, but yes with facts.

I see you have completely avoided the question. >_>

I thought I answered it. What should I have said. :huh:

She asked for a story! Tell us a story! We want stories!

etc.

Also: "Why do you think you have Ne or Se?"

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
SRSLY bro, if you can't Sensorate Anecdotally, I will begin to question your SP status stat.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, if I am interested in the topic or need to know for business reasons or some other self-interest, I'm very very good with facts.

Not necessarilly with details, I have to make an effort there, but yes with facts.

I thought I answered it. What should I have said. :huh:

Well see Se types can be good with facts, and Si is more precisely detail oriented. Se is about the senses, yes, but it's more of an attitude, for lack of a better word, so you don't have to be a football player you could be great at history or photography or remembering people's license plate numbers and how that glass was sitting on the table, and yes it was blue.

Have you read Jung's description of the Ne versus Se types? And how they reject Si or Ni?

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I don't really have a story. I am pretty into playing sport and clubbing moderately (once a week, twice is usually two much, plus I don't get trashed or take drugs) and I also listen to lectures on politics and history most nights.

I get bored equally in extreme gym-rat/party animal crowds or extreme academic/geeky crowds. I like just normal, balanced people. :shrug:

At work, I am jack of all trades to be honest. I do marketing which is probably pretty Ne...but also I like the hustling/guarding side, which is more Se. I love all aspects of my job basically.

SRSLY bro, if you can't Sensorate Anecdotally, I will begin to question your SP status stat.

I have no clue what this means. :-s

Well see Se types can be good with facts, and Si is more precisely detail oriented. Se is about the senses, yes, but it's more of an attitude, for lack of a better word, so you don't have to be a football player you could be great at history or photography or remembering people's license plate numbers and how that glass was sitting on the table, and yes it was blue.

Have you read Jung's description of the Ne versus Se types? And how they reject Si or Ni?

Hmmm I think we have different definition of "facts" vs "details". By facts I mean more like "What was that guys name" or "what date is x" or "how old is she", etc. I can recall those things very quick if it's something I've given priority to.

I don't think I am that observant of details msot of the time. Just average. I can easily miss an email title and send with no subject. Or miss a glaring error on a spreadsheet.

If I am "switched on" though, then yes, hyper observant, but more with physial spaces and people, not with written data etc.

I love to just watch for little cues or spaces, in a party or at an event I am watching over, just ultra-alert, getting to the front of every queu or immediately noticing if a girl looked at me or has become free, or if someone is in trouble or pose a danger to me. It is like I just "switch" and become someone else. I sometimes think I could be a good thief or cop equally, lol.

If not "switched" on, then no, I might not even notice the colour of the walls, let alone if a glass was on the table. Nearly every day when I leave my house, I forget something and have to go back, lol.

So pretty much a mix. It just depends if I am "on" or "off".

Re Jung, he just confuses me more than clarifying to be honest, after one minute I give up.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sounds more like Se to me. Dario Nardi would probably confirm this "when switched on" state of looking for girls to be free or people in danger, thinking you could be a good thief or a cop, is indicative of Se. Thank you for your story sir.

Sensing doesn't mean you notice everything, that's a myth.

Sensorating Anecdotally is how one system describes SPs and I said "oh my sweet bloomers, that is I."

People are always telling me on-line that my stories and anecdotes aren't helpful, but I always have a point, and I do feel that stories are the best way to communicate this to people, so that it's a real life example, and so that it's not too abstract.

I would say that some people would claim that's specifically an ESFP trait though.

But I read through Dario Nardi and I'm quite sure now I'm Fi dom, who acts or responds more quickly like an ISFP rather than the "deep listening" INFP.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
See, you can reference here: http://www.temperamentorder.com/temperaments.php

The SP "language" is Sensorate Anecdotally. In this system I would probably be the ESFP Portrayer or the ISFP Entertertainer i.e. a more subdued ESFP or a more performing type of ISFP. AIGR means that I identify with Artisan, then Idealist, then Guardian, then Rational, per temperament.

Note that you might be different types in different systems, my friend. It may differ by one letter depending on whose ideas we are dealing with.

You have to pick one for yourself. No one else is allowed to tell you that.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
I think I recall [MENTION=206]Randomnity[/MENTION] once had some thoughts on this aspect of Se=/= always noticing details.