• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTP relationships

Cryonium

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4/9
What are your thought's on relationships? How would you treat your partner? what do you expect from them? what kind of activities would you do with them? and also how do you feel about relationships with an INTP?:yay:

W

WALMART

They are lovely; perhaps my key to happiness.

I've maybe known one female INTP, and had a small crush on her. I think the ISFJ to ENFJ gamut best suits my tastes, but of course, I'm not bound by my idealizations.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Questions are far too vague to answer and will probably not give you a meaningful response as a result. Relationships are cool. INTPs are cool. Nothing you've asked will be all that different in ISTPs compared to the general population. Type will tell you far less than just paying attention to your (potential?) partner. If you have a more specific question or questions about relationships I can answer those.