• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Who thinks I'am an ISTP? Vote for this if you believe it!

Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The real intent of my writing is not to say, you must think in this way. The real intent is: here are some of the many important facets of this extraordinary Kosmos; have you thought about including them in your own worldview? My work is an attempt to make room in the Kosmos for all of the dimensions, levels, domains, waves, memes, modes, individuals, cultures, and so on ad infinitum. I have one major rule: Everybody is right. More specifically, everybody — including me — has some important pieces of truth, and all of those pieces need to be honored, cherished, and included in a more gracious, spacious, and compassionate embrace.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I've seriously considered 6 types (INTP, ISTP, INTJ, ENTP, INFJ, ISTJ).
I could outline good arguments for all 6 of them, but the others are clearly off the list.

I

Infinite Bubble

Well, I've seriously considered 6 types (INTP, ISTP, INTJ, ENTP, INFJ, ISTJ).
I could outline good arguments for all 6 of them, but the others are clearly off the list.

You should get rid of the ITJs also, you're one of the most obvious Ti/Fe users on this site.

What are you like under stress? And what sort of things put you in it? Jung said that we develop complexes around the inferior function, so what are yours?

Unfortunately I don't think you'll ever reach a definite conclusion about your type. I think you give all the possibilites too much weight, so you can't rule them out. (Evidence for Ne > J, btw.)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whenever I've quoted Zang ideologies people call it Ti-Ni a lot, but when Zang says it, people call it Ni-Fi; it's like the way it's said or the person saying it effects what people think. It's just funny though that if I'm suppost to be more like Zang than anyone else, then him being Ni-Fi and me being Ti-Ni is way different and confuses me. No way in hell would anyone call zang a Ti-Ni. Okay, just a random idea, but hey, what's up fellas?

Wait... how did I just think of this question!?

Okay, here it is: do people in Ti-Ni loops ask everyone what they think, or do their trust their own ideas?

Well, maybe Ni as tertiary isn't trusted as much, so an ISTP needs more outside confirmation, whereas Ni-Ti trusts their own intuition.

Standuble

Heh this wasn't the "accurately typed?" thread again was it?

I don't think you're an ISTP.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, your opinion may not match the majority, but over time, it seems that I've found the most common perception on my type to be INTP - as such, I've decided that may very well be my type, despite my intense contemplations of possibly being ISTP or INTJ. Of course, others suggested ENTP, INFJ, and ENFP, though it's clear to me and my own personal knoledge that those types aren't right. So, in conclusion: INTP>ISTP>INTJ.

Keep in mind now that if you offer input, I will read it, but I'll also be much less likely to believe it. I'm even more set on 5w6, but I'm open to any variant suggestions that aren't Sp first.

I Am [INTP] that I Am [God]!

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
You should get rid of the ITJs also, you're one of the most obvious Ti/Fe users on this site.

What are you like under stress? And what sort of things put you in it? Jung said that we develop complexes around the inferior function, so what are yours?

Unfortunately I don't think you'll ever reach a definite conclusion about your type. I think you give all the possibilites too much weight, so you can't rule them out. (Evidence for Ne > J, btw.)

Yeah this man is not a Te user.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP~TPIN | 5w6cp>8w7>4w5 | Sx/So/Sp | Idiosyncratic-Solitary-Adventurous

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP~TPIN | 5w6cp>8w7>4w5 | Sx/So/Sp | Idiosyncratic-Solitary-Adventurous

Have you thought about ISFJ sx dom? They have all the same functions as INTP....you don't seem to have inf Fe to me.:huh:

I think that ISFJ sx doms don't usually fit the description of your typical ISFJ.

You seem to want Si details...I think you and greenfairy are both ISFJ (at least sx first or second) and you two seem to at least be able to decifer what an INTP's saying.

Who the hell knows though. I have just seen many ISFJ's with sx as the first or second get into science and philosophy because it brings out thier Ti. :shrug:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I score extremely low on the Openness scale and am a very traditional person!

I think for the most part I try to make my life pretty structured, and one thing that other people can depend on is that I have a very strong sense of duty.

I tend to want things in order and people doing the right things. I want to have some rules. I always wanted to please people, and a safe environment to me is where I don't have to compete with anyone else's wishes.

I find myself duty bound sometimes and find that I do things because of what's expected of me.

I get up in the morning and do my routine. And I take time at the end of each day to try to plan what’s happening the next day, what I’m going to be working on first, second, third, and so on through out the day, to eliminate the unexpected.

Stability is important to me and change may not be that easy. I seek advice when I need to change.

^ISFJ sx/so or so/sx

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If not then your probably an E1 or both probably 1w9 or 9w1 ISFJ

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:rofl1: I've NEVER seen ISFJ suggested for my type before, not once! Oh well, certainly the day was coming...

Have you thought about ISFJ sx dom? They have all the same functions as INTP....you don't seem to have inf Fe to me.:huh:

Okay, well maybe I don't have Fe last, since I can be very expressive and attuned to outside verification.

I think that ISFJ sx doms don't usually fit the description of your typical ISFJ.

Hmm, you may have a point here. INFJs after all do seem to be the most mystical type, so you take its closest S counterpart, the ISFJ, and couple that with the Sx intensity, and you could get a more eccentric than normal person, perhaps.

You seem to want Si details...I think you and greenfairy are both ISFJ (at least sx first or second) and you two seem to at least be able to decifer what an INTP's saying.

Well yes, [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] and I do indeed need lots of information before coming to conclusions, and even then, they're subject to change upon the collection of more information.

Who the hell knows though. I have just seen many ISFJ's with sx as the first or second get into science and philosophy because it brings out thier Ti. :shrug:

I guess Ene would be a real example of a clear intuitive IFJ, and she seems to just go by her own worldviews more, whereas me and green are more into checking with other contexts.

I don't actually think that we're ISFJs, but you actually made a pretty interesting case here for it, and surely there's some things to integrate.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:rofl1: I've NEVER seen ISFJ suggested for my type before, not once! Oh well, certainly the day was coming...

Okay, well maybe I don't have Fe last, since I can be very expressive and attuned to outside verification.

Hmm, you may have a point here. INFJs after all do seem to be the most mystical type, so you take its closest S counterpart, the ISFJ, and couple that with the Sx intensity, and you could get a more eccentric than normal person, perhaps.

Well yes, [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] and I do indeed need lots of information before coming to conclusions, and even then, they're subject to change upon the collection of more information.

I guess Ene would be a real example of a clear intuitive IFJ, and she seems to just go by her own worldviews more, whereas me and green are more into checking with other contexts.

I don't actually think that we're ISFJs, but you actually made a pretty interesting case here for it, and surely there's some things to integrate.

Ene is definately an INFJ. She likes INTJ's for their honesty. INFJ's have a tendency to think (secretly)think everyone is lying, therefore it's refreshing for them to meet an INTJ...just like INTJ's have a tendency to think everyone is incompetant.

You are either Si dom or you are E1...lol it's like clear as day with that quote from above. you like structure in a routine way...which means you're not INTP...It also means you're not INTJ...they don't like routine. Of course I'm going on generalities...but you make Fe appropriate statements...and you clarify that you're joking....most INTP's or INTJ's don't do either...I only do it cause I'm an e6. And I fail at that sometimes too.

In that post I quoted above you are full on using Fe. It almost seemed like you were a little offended. And Si - doms are VERY change averse. (not a bad thing btw) I love ISFJ's they are wonderful ppl. I think also if you are a male...you are apt to be less inclined to use your Fe... And that plays a role with ISFJ's cause they need interaction but guys struggle not to come off as clingy/emo (or something)

Again...just my subjective opinion here...I'm sorry if I come off like I'm stereotyping :/ I try not do that...

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
You are either Si dom or you are E1...lol it's like clear as day with that quote from above. you like structure in a routine way...which means you're not INTP...It also means you're not INTJ...they don't like routine. Of course I'm going on generalities...but you make Fe appropriate statements...and you clarify that you're joking....most INTP's or INTJ's don't do either...I only do it cause I'm an e6. And I fail at that sometimes too.
I'm not as near into typology as much as many folks around here are, and I hardly know raptorwizard. But I know an INTP when I see one, and he is definitely NOT one. Problably not an NT of any sort. ISTP seems possible but he could be something else too.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Raptor how come you're having so much trouble with this? I don't really understand how some people could have such difficulty figuring out their type..

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Elfboy was reffering to me in the is the member above you accurately typed thread and Speed Gavroche was talking about my type in a 5w6 vs 5w4 ISTP/INTP thread about me and, in all honesty, I think they could be right.

After all, Elf and Speed are the renowned typing experts of the forum, so trust their judgment I will.

http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...961&page=413&p=1999537&viewfull=1#post1999537

Deferring to the experts??

ISFJ.

:popc1:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Well, I mean, it's pretty clear. ;)

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not as near into typology as much as many folks around here are, and I hardly know raptorwizard. But I know an INTP when I see one, and he is definitely NOT one. Problably not an NT of any sort. ISTP seems possible but he could be something else too.

I don't think he's NT at all...or STP...or P for that matter. lol

I think he is SJ...and I don't think he's an extravert...

But he does have extraverted feeling and introverted sensing. :shrug:

Leaves me to believe ISFJ...lol

ISFJ (Ti developed) 9w1 sx/so me thinks ;)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you and greenfairy are both ISFJ (at least sx first or second) and you two seem to at least be able to decifer what an INTP's saying.
HAHA. No.

Interesting case, though! I have considered it.

True.

I don't think RW is an ISFJ...they have a nurturing, devoted vibe which he doesn't have. It's hard to explain. My vote goes with INFJ, but I'm not certain. I had also thought 5w6, 9, 3w4, but E1 fits too. Maybe he's more 1 than 9. Good point.