• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Who thinks I'am an ISTP? Vote for this if you believe it!

Do you think that RaptorWizard is an ISTP?

• Total voters

Alea_iacta_est

[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] the reason I'm not going to elucidate here on the "loops" is because people can see certain qualities, and even understand their internal dynamics, but the way in which people categorize those things, or what boxes they stuff them into may not have the correct titles.

You can observe a crazy prophet on the street for instance with insane visions for what the world shall shape itself to, and realize that the guy has a very vivid imagination. You may even understand that the reason for this is because he's a very introspective guy, likes to construct mental maps of novel designs. But when you actually try to give a name to this phenomenon, you might call it schizotypal personality disorder, even if it's really not.

So the only option is to either say "fuck it" I'm/its an anomaly or make a new box or category for me/it.

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't read pretty much anything in this thread, but I find it interesting because I'm going thru the same sort of thing.

What matters is YOUR studying of the functions and what YOU think you are. Just be honest with yourself.

I have people who are "learned" in MBTI that think I'm an ISTJ. Complete balderdash. I'm definitely some sort of INxJ, but I lean HEAVILY towards INFJ. All the evidence is there, they just refuse to see it. Damn Se doms.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So the only option is to either say "fuck it" I'm/its an anomaly or make a new box or category for me/it.

No, the necessary boxes are probably all mostly there (at least in the case of Typology), but it's just a matter of understanding what contents actually go into that particular box.

Alea_iacta_est

No, the necessary boxes are probably all mostly there (at least in the case of Typology), but it's just a matter of understanding what contents actually go into that particular box.

So sub-boxes, figuring out what constitutes an INTJ and what constitutes an INFJ and what the exact differences are between the two.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're definitely an enneagram 6w5, counter-phobic. Seem like an 8 to some extent... Te is for sure your shadow function.

Cygnus

...What cognitive function were you using when you discovered your new prophecy?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ 5w4 sx/sp

World's Project - Super-Nexus Poimandres
Notebook: [Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism]

The Rainbow bridge continues as the Story goes on Forever!
The Creator as the Dragon Wills All Worlds of Light!​​​​​​

Linking Everything together at the Mountaintop forge
in Heaven for Infinities to Eternities where Destiny won All!

Omega did build Visions and Her Wishes came true,
but they were of a real Time Now to be, not a Neverland.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ 5w4 sx/sp

World's Project - Super-Nexus Poimandres
Notebook: [Ultrarevolutionary Omniversalism]

The Rainbow bridge continues as the Story goes on Forever!
The Creator as the Dragon Wills All Worlds of Light!​​​​​​

Linking Everything together at the Mountaintop forge
in Heaven for Infinities to Eternities where Destiny won All!

Omega did build Visions and Her Wishes came true,
but they were of a real Time Now to be, not a Neverland.
HA! Called it!

Although I'm sure you'll change your mind. Edit: And I may too.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I actually was awed upon initial arrival here by my type being ISTP 5w6, because it seemed like someone that can solve problems and generate Chaos with Ti Worldbuilding and Ni fantasizing. But later, INTP was a better bet because the life of mind obliterates the Matrix control system horrors as Presented by real-World restrictions and mundane ugliness. INTJ next became my best Choice because having a Vision of bouncing bubbles springing from endless spectra at either end, with ideal outlines for realizing their designs was perfect for making Worldviews reflect Wish. At the final Destination, INFJ along with 5w4 has the best resonance to it since I have an overflowing Heart for Everything and Love for the foundations as directed to Everyone. The emotional magic mixing together by rational Rainbows of focused Will truly is the Ultimate archetype for an INFJ 5w4 sx/sp.

:harley: :pedantic: :borg: :saturned:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's my idea for the greatest INFJ:
Has a Heart that feels your World.
Envisions Heaven at metaphysical ends.
Wishes for Everyone to be free.
Shines Rainbows in webs by Forever.
Lives Time writing enchanting Ni.
Outpours emotions fuflfilling Fe.
Designs Earth with rationalized Ti.

:troll:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If Omega's vagina went to town, then She would have smokestacks pumping wood up her fireplace, and She would not want to make Her vagina sing Smoky's number around the chimney exploding Her goldmines.

:happy0065::happy0065::devil::wtf::wtf::wtf::pacifier::cakegirl::cakegirl::cakegirl::cakegirl::unicorn: