• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP Anthems

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Rod Stewart " Do you think I'm Sexy "

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL
Van Halen " Jump " ?

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
Jeffsters list HAS to be SFP anthems. Just sayin' :D

Alicia hit a couple that I know my ISTP husband likes :).

When I think of the SP temperament in general one song stands out above all others to me for some reason. The lyrics just seem so perfect SP! I'm not an SP so tell me if I am on or off the mark!
:YouTube - everclear santa monica

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Jeffsters list HAS to be SFP anthems. Just sayin' :D

Alicia hit a couple that I know my ISTP husband likes :).

When I think of the SP temperament in general one song stands out above all others to me for some reason. The lyrics just seem so perfect SP! I'm not an SP so tell me if I am on or off the mark!
:YouTube - everclear santa monica

You're probly right, I didn't mean to leave out my STP brothers and sisters. When i get back home and can access youtube again, I'll post a couple STP ones. ;)

I haven't heard Santa Monica in so long that I don't remember most of the lyrics, but I do remember I liked the main recurring guitar riff in it.

heart

heart on fire
My ISFP friend's favorite song is Jingle Bells, all year long.

alicia91

LOL - Jingle Bells!

Jeffster - you are good at this. You should be a DJ and analyze people then play their music.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
LOL - Jingle Bells!

Jeffster - you are good at this. You should be a DJ and analyze people then play their music.

Actually, I was a DJ in high school, and I tried for several years to get a radio career going, but it became tough once I became a father, I couldn't offer to relocate for a job, so my options became slim. I haven't given up on the dream of working in radio again, though. I've told my ESTP co-worker that we need our own talk show, because we have lots of great conversations where we take opposites sides of issues but keep it friendly and don't resort to name-calling. But maybe your idea of a "songs by type" show is a good one too, I'm going to try my hand at doing the other temperaments here pretty soon. :)

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
Some of those songs might fit, but I don't like any of them.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
No. I was thinking more along the lines of this.

I find the lyrics to be uplifting and meaningful.

Oso Mocoso

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I posed this question to my SP wife and she said that she refused to be categorized in this way. No single song or group of songs could accurately represent her, even if for only one moment in time.