• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Estps and whipping their penis's out.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I Know at least 3 estps who enjoy exposing their penis in public. Is this a common trait for the type? Are estps the exabitionist type?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Me and some of my buddies have whipped out our dicks in front of others, and there definately is not an ESTP Promoter Executor majority amongst them, so I would say this kind of siliness is something people in general just like to do, regardless of type.

Still though, I'm pretty sure I'm not good friends with any INFJ Forseer Developers, so perhaps types more along those lines, who I generally don't tend to be good friends with very often, keep their dicks covered.

I laughed at your thread title by the way, it was almost as random as the "Do ISTPs like Farting?" thread! Take that as a compliment.

W

WALMART

I think back to a guy who would dance in the locker room wearing only his helmet and cleats. Probably ESTP.

You may be on to something.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
yes they do, an they will shake it in their hands and laugh. an evil straight one did that at me -_-
asshole

his words "too bad im straight, otherwise you would have this"

yes, it was really big.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, come on. If I were a man, I would totally do this. Just like you'd try to smack people in the face with your lady-boobs, if you had them, cackling in merry madness. Sometimes it's just fun to do inappropriate stuff with you junk.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Oh, come on. If I were a man, I would totally do this. Just like you'd try to smack people in the face with your lady-boobs, if you had them, cackling in merry madness. Sometimes it's just fun to do inappropriate stuff with you junk.

Did not expect this anti Fe attitude coming from you.:ohmy:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Me and some of my buddies have whipped out our dicks in front of others, and there definately is not an ESTP Promoter Executor majority amongst them, so I would say this kind of siliness is something people in general just like to do, regardless of type.

Now I know your true type is ESTP raptorWizard thanks.:)

I laughed at your thread title by the way, it was almost as random as the "Do ISTPs like Farting?" thread! Take that as a compliment.

That was kind of the flavor I was going for, ESTP motto "rock out with your cock out". :rock:

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know if Nick Swardson is an ESTP, Seems plausible tho...

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Why don't you explain to me what is anti-Fe about it, then. :)

Fe generally tries to seek harmony and adhere to social customs, right? Well, doing something like pulling out your genitals in public would naturally violate many social customs, and could quite possibly offend people. Unless you're on a nude beach or at a nudist colony, in which case it would be acceptable.

It is actually a fairly crude gesture, and I think it's very similar to flipping someone off, or mooning them. In fact, I think that's what flipping someone off was originally meant to symbolize... think about it, what is "the bird" shaped like?

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fe generally tries to seek harmony and adhere to social customs, right? Well, doing something like pulling out your genitals in public would naturally violate many social customs, and could quite possibly offend people.

It is actually a fairly crude gesture, and I think it's very similar to flipping someone off. In fact, I think that's what flipping someone off was originally meant to symbolize... think about it, what is "the bird" shaped like?

All right, adhering to social customs.

Whose social customs? Who decides which customs Fe is expected to follow? I see this phrase bandied about the forum, but it's a vague and abstract concept that no one really specifies. Sure, I follow social customs -- of my peers and my community, which may or may not resemble your community and may or may not reflect what you personally deem to be socially acceptable. Most peoples' ideas of the way Fe should be expressed seems to be a reflection of an SJ attitude when really it's just a feedback-check of the people and culture around you.

I do have to go back and acknowledge that the OP was talking about public exposure, which my mind glossed over since the following responses seemed to talk about people indulging in this behavior among friends. The people in my community are rather lax on the whole nudity thing and I could see myself horsing around in this manner. ;)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
All right, adhering to social customs.

Whose social customs? Who decides which customs Fe is expected to follow? I see this phrase bandied about the forum, but it's a vague and abstract concept that no one really specifies. Sure, I follow social customs -- of my peers and my community, which may or may not resemble your community and may or may not reflect what you personally deem to be socially acceptable. Most peoples' ideas of the way Fe should be expressed seems to be a reflection of an SJ attitude when really it's just a feedback-check of the people and culture around you.

I do have to go back and acknowledge that the OP was talking about public exposure, which my mind glossed over since the following responses seemed to talk about people indulging in this behavior among friends. The people in my community are rather lax on the whole nudity thing and I could see myself horsing around in this manner. ;)

Well, I added the qualification later to my post that there's nothing wrong with exposing yourself on a nude beach or in a nudist colony.

But yes, it depends on how the gesture is interpreted. I think what I mean is, you wouldn't just go to some place where people were very straight-laced and not used to that kind of behavior, and act the same way... right? You would try to get a "feel" for what they were okay with first, and not just do that with anyone. You said your friends were okay with it, but would you act that way around primarily total strangers?

Also, it kind of depends on your definition of public. Are we talking in a room with your friends? Are we talking about in the middle of the street where everyone can see it? Do we mean in a church?

I was kind of thinking of the middle of a crowded street in a major city like New York or something. If you're talking about a random bar in Los Angeles, things might be different...

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I added the qualification later to my post that there's nothing wrong with exposing yourself on a nude beach or in a nudist colony.

But yes, it depends on how the gesture is interpreted. I think what I mean is, you wouldn't just go to some place where people were very straight-laced and not used to that kind of behavior, and act the same way... right? You would try to get a "feel" for what they were okay with first, and not just do that with anyone. You said your friends were okay with it, but would you act that way around primarily total strangers?

Also, it kind of depends on your definition of public. Are we talking in a room with your friends? Are we talking about in the middle of the street where everyone can see it? Do we mean in a church?

I was kind of thinking of the middle of a crowded street in a major city like New York or something. If you're talking about a random bar in Los Angeles, things might be different...

See, that's the miscommunication here: The OP complained about ESTPs wiggling their junk in public in a very general sense and we're filling in the details with our own assumptions. Oops. :)

No, I personally wouldn't do it around a bunch of random strangers I might meet while I'm out and about in the world, since I don't know how they'll react. A bunch of strangers who are acquaintances of the people I know, however, I'd probably be fine with, because being friends with my friends leads me to assume they share similar values.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8494]Sinmara[/MENTION], I'm not so sure why you're so invested in this conversation. I thought you were ENJ, dear.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
See, that's the miscommunication here: The OP complained about ESTPs wiggling their junk in public in a very general sense and we're filling in the details with our own assumptions. Oops. :)

No, I personally wouldn't do it around a bunch of random strangers I might meet while I'm out and about in the world, since I don't know how they'll react. A bunch of strangers who are acquaintances of the people I know, however, I'd probably be fine with, because being friends with my friends leads me to assume they share similar values.

Didn't complain just pointed it out it's quite different. This thread wasn't exactly suppose to be serious if you couldn't tell.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Why don't you explain to me what is anti-Fe about it, then. :)

Basically what Athenian said but i'm not going to get into a whole philosophical argument about the nature of Fe since I'm being half serious.

PJWakt

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes this is me! as well as getting my body out in any and all temperatures. Was it the alcohol or the personality? Don't know but there are guys I've known who just don't do this stuff no matter how much alcohol.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=8494]Sinmara[/MENTION], I'm not so sure why you're so invested in this conversation. I thought you were ENJ, dear.

I was bored and had no one to talk to in Vent, so I decided to bother people in here. :)

*boobsmack*