• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Do ISTPs like farting?

S

Society

He is such a sensor it hurts.

i think he is a bit of anti-intellectual in a mockery of elitism and plays into the cultural conception of the average joe- which in america the male stereotype means ESTP - but just like their are intellectual sensors, their are anti-intellectual intuitives, and i think his one of them, since his humor is very Ne.

also: other then lesbians and a-sexuals, who doesn't like to whip penises out? :D

jixmixfix

Permabanned
i think he is a bit of anti-intellectual in a mockery of elitism and plays into the cultural conception of the average joe- which in america the male stereotype means ESTP - but just like their are intellectual sensors, their are anti-intellectual intuitives, and i think his one of them, since his humor is very Ne.

also: other then lesbians and a-sexuals, who doesn't like to whip penises out? :D

He doesn't get into ideas about anything really he just points out the obvious in ways other people tend to ignore, very Se. He also very blunt and to the point about alot of subjects his humor is based mostly on his life experiences with environment.

S

Society

He doesn't get into ideas about anything really he just points out the obvious in ways other people tend to ignore, very Se.

hmm, that's just Ti at it's best, i don't see it as Se or Ne.

He also very blunt and to the point about alot of subjects his humor is based mostly on his life experiences with environment.
at his age, if he is an NP, his Si would be pretty well developed. i've never seen any o fhis pre-celebrity stuff.

but good point about him coming up with new perspectives about existing ideas rather then new ideas.. that could actually be NiSe rather then SiNe. you might be onto something.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Agreed ESTPs are the ones who whip out their penis's remember?

Okay maybe that thing about farts and genitals correlating with type was a bit off - but nonetheless, it made for a good laugh! :fullload: :laugh:

StrappingYoungLad

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
I'm sure every type or animal likes farting because its a body relief. I also think TPs are more prone to pontificating the act of farting. So they would be the first to admit liking farting.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is this a monkey farting out flame? :horror:

R8eZtFGrHq-6.png

Little_Sticks

Because ITPs are less image conscious and more rude than most types generally are, it wouldn't surprise me to commonly see their unleashed farting displays in public.

Someone I've typed ISTP has been known to rattle bathroom doors and yell "Are you taking a shit?! You're taking a shit!" when people are in the bathroom for too long. And then he laughs like a maniac.

Cryonium

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4/9
Anyone can like farts wehter its humorous or erotic, but I don't know if certain personality types are more attracted to certain "actions" than others, but I guess an ISTP can enjoy the art of flatulence alot.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Anyone can like farts wehter its humorous or erotic, but I don't know if certain personality types are more attracted to certain "actions" than others, but I guess an ISTP can enjoy the art of flatulence alot.

lol erotic farts that's a new one.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not only that, they're all violent criminal degenerates!
Indeed, I've read there is a common connection between ISTPs and Antisocial Personality Disorder, and I myself have a lot of those traits (see signature).

KDude

Why do you glorify all the stupid shit?

I'm guilty of some of it, but I wouldn't recommend it.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I suppose this question could also extend to other things of a related nature like, do ISTPs like burping, do ISTPs like pissing, do ISTPs like eating live insects, do ISTPs like dancing in dumpsters, or do ISTPs just like nasty things in general?

Just because you can ask doesn't mean that it would be the intelligent thing to do.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
As a golden rule of thumb, all the people I disliked in my life, I never heard farting.

Could be tho cause they disliked me too :D

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What's the difference between a monkey ISTP farting and a human ISTP farting?

Dudesowin

MBTI Type
INTP
Finally the shackles of oppression have been lifted. Who says history is written by the victores! There is no winning in conversing. Behold the high warlock priest ISTP necromancer's death rattle. /fart

I love how when someone questions some sort of Introvert discipline bullshit everyone starts to shit spam everywhere like their psyche is on backflush.

Dudesowin

MBTI Type
INTP
This post just goes to show this old victorian age netiquette of pre-scripted pass the ball on most forums is pure rubbish. What we need is more a "web" design like a web inside the web or intranet. I'm talking embedded posts and cross thread linkage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJmGrNdJ5Gw Is what I'm talking about. I think it would give a more completeness and depth.

What do I know I suck at webdesign lol.

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
except for girls because girls never fart. at all.