• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] sp`s what do you consider fun/stimulating?

W

WALMART

That sounds really lovely, what does she like to paint? I automatically get infatuated with every ISFP I meet, no exaggeration.

She's half-black half-hispanic, she usually paints large afro'd women and other parts of female anatomy. My favorite of hers was a foot, though. Here's some cool things she's done:

7727_1190458814351_1758901_n.jpg

405349_2891715824713_682311666_n.jpg

They are infatuating peoples. I want moar in my life.

Nicki

Retired
She's half-black half-hispanic, she usually paints large afro'd women and other parts of female anatomy. My favorite of hers was a foot, though. Here's some cool things she's done:

7727_1190458814351_1758901_n.jpg

405349_2891715824713_682311666_n.jpg

They are infatuating peoples. I want moar in my life.

I like that, too many people keep painting white women, not believing that WOC have as much aesthetic appeal. Damn, that is good art. I really like the first one. Is painting just a hobby of hers or does she work as an artist? Yes, I need more in my life. I usually find them in school by their smell, either teen angst, paint, or both.

W

WALMART

I like that, too many people keep painting white women, not believing that WOC have as much aesthetic appeal. Damn, that is good art. I really like the first one. Is painting just a hobby of hers or does she work as an artist?

Yeah, the first one popped out at me when I visited her page. The second I guess was demonstrative of her interests.

She will work as an artist, I presume. She's on her last year at the Chicago Art Institute. She sells her paintings, but I don't know what she charges for them or what she intends to do when she graduates.

Nicki

Retired
Yeah, the first one popped out at me when I visited her page. The second I guess was demonstrative of her interests.

She will work as an artist, I presume. She's on her last year at the Chicago Art Institute. She sells her paintings, but I don't know what she charges for them or what she intends to do when she graduates.

Ah, okay, that's interesting. Oh okay, she's definitely going to paint great things. Oh okay, I see.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I get bored rather easily in museums although I do enjoy creating art. Those are my hobbies too, let's bond.

dammit... now I want a proper study and smoking jacket for proper bonding about plotting! :laugh:

Nicki

Retired
dammit... now I want a proper study and smoking jacket for proper bonding about plotting! :laugh:

We need to have matching scarves. That's the first step in bonding with someone else. Too many people do it wrong though.

Ryadai

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
thinking of taking up knitting....

I've tried to start knitting before but it didn't require too much of my attention so I got bored easily.
I have a lot of fun decorating/designing rooms and video editing, writing is a pretty big pastime for me too.

jewelluckystar05

MBTI Type
ESTP
RPG video games, foreign languages, making charms, drawing every once in a while, musical instruments, the darker, the better when it comes to books, anime and other foreign cartoons, troubleshooting when the computer acts up, out of the blue ideas thought of when with friends since most of my friends and I are as different as night and day so it keeps things interesting since I find the saying great minds think alike to be a bit over-rated, animals, and shopping.

roastingmallows

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
-Reading, be it non-fiction, novels, or stuff on the internet, though I go through non fiction (or you could call some of it it pseudo science)the quickest, closely followed by fanfiction (Yeah, I said it!), and then wikipedia articles.
-Music. Playing or listening. I play a few instruments and sing.
-Stand up comedy is the shiz!
-Eating, particularly with friends and family, and particularly if I don't have to participate in cooking or cleaning up after! I'd rather just go out, really.
-Discussing things I'm interested in with people who are also interested in the same things!
-Drinking
-Buying stuff
-Doing it

ArtemisFull

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
I like to:
  • Eat and try food of all kinds. Even things that look gross, at least once!
  • Teach myself how to program/code - the act of creating something and seeing it come to fruition is so rewarding (although it may take some time and I work sporadically to achieve this.)
  • Take apart and explore the inner workings of electronics (e.g., my iPhone, laptops, etc.) and sometimes I try to do the same with people lol
  • Watch the National Geographic Channel while stoned (not anymore, but used to love this) - stunning!
  • Read anything and everything on a subject that I'm currently immersed in / excited about
  • Watch scary movies
  • Ride on roller coaster and other thrill rides!
  • Do anything that makes my heart pound
  • Work out
  • Pounce on and scare my friends :D
  • Cook
  • Dance / get down / party like a rockstar ;)
  • Listen to and play music
I want to:
  • Skydive
  • Bungee jump
  • Get another motorcycle
  • Travel
  • Create my own business venture
  • Kayak / white water raft
  • Go rock climbing
  • Find the love of my life so that we can do all these things together!

W

WALMART

I like to:
  • Eat and try food of all kinds. Even things that look gross, at least once!
  • Teach myself how to program/code - the act of creating something and seeing it come to fruition is so rewarding (although it may take some time and I work sporadically to achieve this.)
  • Take apart and explore the inner workings of electronics (e.g., my iPhone, laptops, etc.) and sometimes I try to do the same with people lol
  • Watch the National Geographic Channel while stoned (not anymore, but used to love this) - stunning!
  • Read anything and everything on a subject that I'm currently immersed in / excited about
  • Watch scary movies
  • Ride on roller coaster and other thrill rides!
  • Do anything that makes my heart pound
  • Work out
  • Pounce on and scare my friends :D
  • Cook
  • Dance / get down / party like a rockstar ;)
  • Listen to and play music
I want to:
  • Skydive
  • Bungee jump
  • Get another motorcycle
  • Travel
  • Create my own business venture
  • Kayak / white water raft
  • Go rock climbing
  • Find the love of my life so that we can do all these things together!

I bolded the interesting parts. You should come to Texas.

KDude

I bolded the interesting parts. You should come to Texas.

Forgot you lived here. Where do you rockclimb or kayak? I'm in San Antonio.. nothing like that in a wide radius. :\ I'd rather live in NM.

W

WALMART

Forgot you lived here. Where do you rockclimb or kayak? I'm in San Antonio.. nothing like that in a wide radius. :\ I'd rather live in NM.

I'm in SA too. There is rock climbing to be done at Enchanted Rock and you can kayak a good bit of places, like the Frio or Rio Grande.

Yeah, all takes a good drive though =/

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I like to:
[*]Teach myself how to program/code - the act of creating something and seeing it come to fruition is so rewarding (although it may take some time and I work sporadically to achieve this.)
What languages?

[*]Take apart and explore the inner workings of electronics (e.g., my iPhone, laptops, etc.) and sometimes I try to do the same with people lol
:eeep:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

I'm in SA too. There is rock climbing to be done at Enchanted Rock and you can kayak a good bit of places, like the Frio or Rio Grande.

Yeah, all takes a good drive though =/

I go to San Antonio all the time. Sounds like we've got a meetup forming. ;)

I mean for lunch, though, not rock-climbing, though who knows, you might be able to talk me into it. :alttongue: