• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] In order to date me

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are alot of "this is what i want" in a relationsip threads. So i decided to start a thread of what u must put up with if u date me.

You must be ok witha "smart ass". It was engrained in me growing up and is still rampant and strong.

I have an 8 year old kid and have 50/50 joint custody. So i have him half the time.

I have an ex i cant stand. She is not a bad person...she is a pill to deal with. No you wont have to deal with her, but until my son is 18 i have to deal with her.

I dont plan much of anything until the last minute. I may ask saturday morning or friday what you want to do this weekend.

I am one of the most laid badk people you will meet...that doesnt mean lazy, just 99%the of thee time i dont really care.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This should go in the relationships section! :)

Permabanned

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There are alot of "this is what i want" in a relationsip threads. So i decided to start a thread of what u must put up with if u date me.

You must be ok witha "smart ass". It was engrained in me growing up and is still rampant and strong.

I have an 8 year old kid and have 50/50 joint custody. So i have him half the time.

I have an ex i cant stand. She is not a bad person...she is a pill to deal with. No you wont have to deal with her, but until my son is 18 i have to deal with her.

I dont plan much of anything until the last minute. I may ask saturday morning or friday what you want to do this weekend.

I am one of the most laid badk people you will meet...that doesnt mean lazy, just 99%the of thee time i dont really care.

No dealbreakers here either...:)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No dealbreakers here either...:)

Yah agreed, i thought it was really sweet. I'd much prefer to see an honest profile like this as a dating add than some bullshit sales pitch.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Good idea. Seems "authentic", I approve.

As an older person myself (41) I've noticed that what we choose to let others know, like those we have a romantic interest in changes as we get older. When "we" (I use the term advisedly) are younger we talk about about the future, our career/education, plans/goals and all the "good" things about ourselves. I think that as we get older it's a combination of the clock ticking and not wanting to "waste" our time with pretenses so that we can get to the good part faster and more successfully. Besides we tend to have a better understanding of who we are and what our likes/wants/needs are.

I use a chair almost exactly like the one in your avatar at work. It's sooo comfortable!