• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which is the most aggressive type?

grendiecat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I had a miserable experience with a consultant today, over the last couple days really. I'm an ENFJ, Project Manager, seeking cooperation, consensus if possible, and may have to work with a really aggressive, hostile consultant lacking even rudimentary social skills. What kind of type might be? I need a strategy and even that may not save me with this oaf. I'm sure he's an E, can't be an N. An ES something? Who is the ENFJ's natural enemy--heh heh?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My candidates for most aggressive type:

ESTJ
ESTP
ISTJ

I'm guess ESTJ's, ESTP's, or ISTJ's depending on the context. But I think ST's (especially STJ's) in general are the most aggressive.

Te bluntness and shadow Fi make them come off a little abrasive at times.

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
My ISTJ father is about the least aggressive person in the world. I'm an INFP and I'm more aggressive than he is :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My ISTJ father is about the least aggressive person in the world. I'm an INFP and I'm more aggressive than he is :D

What about the two ESTx types, then? I suppose I's should be less aggressive.

Although the you being an INFP and being aggressive thing could be due to an ESTJ shadow... or is it vice-versa and INFPs are really the aggressive ones that ESTJ's sometimes act out negatively?

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
What about the two ESTx types, then? I suppose I's should be less aggressive.
Es sure display their aggression more openly. And ESTJs with their dominant Te...

Although the you being an INFP and being aggressive thing could be due to an ESTJ shadow... or is it vice-versa and INFPs are really the aggressive ones that ESTJ's sometimes act out negatively?
I've heard that I can be frighteningly aggressive when I'm stressed, so I think it's the ESTJ shadow. :blush:

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i'm IxFP so in my case would my shadow be ExTJ? because it sure feels like i can act ENTJ as well as ESTJ.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had a miserable experience with a consultant today, over the last couple days really. I'm an ENFJ, Project Manager, seeking cooperation, consensus if possible, and may have to work with a really aggressive, hostile consultant lacking even rudimentary social skills. What kind of type might be? I need a strategy and even that may not save me with this oaf. I'm sure he's an E, can't be an N. An ES something? Who is the ENFJ's natural enemy--heh heh?

how is he agressive? describe some of his typical behavior. how is that you or others approach him and how does he react?

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
ESTJ, ENTJ, ENFJ.

I'd put those three at the top of my list.

Do it like this or else,
My ways best stop arguing
and
My word is the word of GOD!

Extroverts with J preference.. Why? Cause they see black and white and they let you know about it (that's a horrible stereotype but it does serve as a good guide).

Ath,
What kind of ISTJ do you know???

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'd say ESTJ, i've also met some pretty agressive ENTJs

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Ath,
What kind of ISTJ do you know???

I was thinking of Sona... he seemed kind of aggressive, didn't he? Talking about hitting people and the validity of his religion?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've found the ESFJs I know to be very aggressive. Need to be heard, need to have their ideas carried out, have hissy fits over small things....bah. I don't think I know any ESTJs for comparison, but in theory I'd think a T might have a cooler head rather than flying off the handle.

If he lacks social skills though, he's probably not an FJ.

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
What a biased question. Maybe he's just aggressive and hostile with no social skills, regardless of type. I know plenty of INTP computer people who fit that bill.

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
When I'm stressed and presumably my ESTJ shadow starts to peek out, all the people who know me well just run. :devil:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can be quite agressive. If I hate something, or if something attacks me/my projects/opinions etc, then I will strike with full force. Since i'm disillusioned with trying to convince people verbally I usually go for weak spots, and that might be anything from kicking someone in the nuts to thoroughly destroy/infect his social climate by bringing out all the dirty secrets that I can snoop out. Anything that gets the job done and isn't too horrific. Usually it's the guy's own fault if it's horrific, and that's just good if it both benefits me and gives people truth. Right? :D (i'm such a hypocrite)