• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Se] Is "game" Se?

Is "game" Se?

• Yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • other (please specify)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well seems like people think that esxps are often some of the biggest "players" out there. What say you? Can "having good game" be tied to a specific function? Does this mean intjs have the worst "game?"

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well seems like people think that esxps are often some of the biggest "players" out there. What say you? Can "having good game" Ne tied to a specific function? Does this mean intjs have the worst "game?"

At least INTJs are confident so I doubt they are the worst. Think it would be unnatural for them to be a player though. It would possibly be offensive to them (tert Fi?).

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not sure, is "game" perhaps related to Fe as well? It seems as though exfjs are known for being promiscuous early in life??

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well seems like people think that esxps are often some of the biggest "players" out there. What say you? Can "having good game" Ne tied to
---------------------------------------------------------***------
a specific function? Does this mean intjs have the worst "game?"

Looks like a Freudian slip here :harhar:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Actually INFJs would have the worst game rather than INTJs.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have terrible game, so it's either not Se or I have terrible Se, or both. :(

R

Riva

As @highlander mentioned above INTJs are quite confident. So I wouldn't type them as the worst at lacking 'game'. And yes it is highly unlikely that they would be players since Fi seem to affect more that you could imagine inside their heads. I could imagine them seeking sexual pleasures though. But would probably try their best to tread those waters without hurting anyone's feelings.

Also if Se is game where does that leave Ne doms and aux?

Theoretically and from what I have noticed ExxPs are the types with the best game. ENFPs are seductive (they speak to your heart), ESFPs are playful (let lose and carefree), XSTPs are suave (they emit the maculine vibe) and ENTPs are persuasive (they know how to make you say yes and has the gift of gab).

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have terrible game, so it's either not Se or I have terrible Se, or both. :(

Awwwww. This thread was mostly a fun jokey trolly thread directed at intx narcissism, not at cool people randomnimity :)

I am curious though. I think Esxp > enxp, exxp > others, exfp > extp, exfj is often good so it seems like a mix of Se and Fe skills and to a lesser extent Ne and Fi. Which introverts do you guys think are the best?

Edit: Fe ranked highly helps Entps imo, but because it is tertiary not as good as secondary Fi

R

Riva

Which introverts do you guys think are the best?
ISTPs. Is that even a rel question I wonder!

but because it is tertiary not as good as secondary Fi

Yes definitely Fi aux is much better at seduction than Fe tertiary. Though if the Fi is healthy/unselfish it would prevent the person from being a 'player/womanizer'. It would indeed make that person seductive.

When it comes to ExTPs, the ENTPs have better control of Fe than ESTPs. Infact ENTPs are known to be the warmest of all 'T' types. So theoretically ENTPs would have better game and this I have noticed. But ESTPs/ISTPs are better players because they are least likely to be tempted to settle down. They would wander more therefore seduce more.

R

Riva

Is Se game?

I would say it is more 'bold' than game. And bold it is that SPs are. Especially of taking risks. 'Game' requires a lot of risk taking. So yes, in a way Se is 'game'. Game requires more bold than having game itself.

Ne?

Ne has the ability to pull things off especially at unprepared circumstances. Game (and entertainment) as a whole requires a lot of 'pulling it offs'. Ne is about dealing with the environment in the most imaginary ways. This is why ENxPs are quite entertaining. Of course 'game' requires quite a bit of entertainment. And entertaining ENxPs are.

Se doms Vs Ne doms though I would select Se over Ne when it comes to being players.

Se have that need to wander off and test more waters. The more one wanders the more one seduces. Besides the inferior Si in ENxPs would tempt them to settle down and enjoy the present lover while Ne would constantly stir things up for entertainment.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enfps can be way flirty but i wouldn't say they're players.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
umm.... nah.
I think it just takes practice and using what you have.... Flexibility, people knowledge, practice around people, etc.

I have my own game which consists of a lot of smiling and eye batting and being shy. (Not purposely "game" shy just by accident) Some methods just work for some people.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTPs. Is that even a rel question I wonder!

Ii
Yes definitely Fi aux is much better at seduction than Fe tertiary. Though if the Fi is healthy/unselfish it would prevent the person from being a 'player/womanizer'. It would indeed make that person seductive.

When it comes to ExTPs, the ENTPs have better control of Fe than ESTPs. Infact ENTPs are known to be the warmest of all 'T' types. So theoretically ENTPs would have better game and this I have noticed. But ESTPs/ISTPs are better players because they are least likely to be tempted to settle down. They would wander more therefore seduce more.

Hmmm... I hear what you're saying and I agree, but I think enxps typically don't begin to hit their stride until their mid to late twenties, whereas an estp is much more likely to be a "natural." I do think Ne is the "charming" function though, and I believe entp -can be- the best because they can systemize the process with Ne + Ti if they gather enough data for their real-time simulations.

E.g. Barney from How I Met Your Mother

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well help me define it then will ya? because maybe that's the problem.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well help me define it then will ya? because maybe that's the problem.

I think enfps -typically- tend to be what I call "serial monogamists." However, SOME enfps can be much more amorous. I think it kind of depends on "where they are in life" and so forth.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sure yeah I agree.
I guess all exxp's can be players they're just going to have a different flavor to their game. Or a different objective.