• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] Lets get some ESFP appreciation going

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In my experience ESFPs like to boss me around and try to change me, since I am not conforming to the social norms and fulfilling the societal obligations that they find so important, ESFP for me being the most judgemental of all the types, except possibly ESFJ.

I've never experienced that with an ESFP. They seem pretty into novelty and new people. What they really don't like is a buzz kill. I could see how someone who only wanted to have in depth discussions on abstract theories all the time would annoy an ESFP, but them seem much more likely to just get uncontrollably angry than try to change anyone. ESFJs on the other hand can be very single minded. My best friend in ESFJ but when she doesn't like something you can't get her to say a single good word about it. Basically the "well I guess it's fine if you like it but I just think it's completely terrible and disgusting".

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know about famous ESFPs. But as far as people I know go, ESFPs are definitely my favourite friends to hang out with and do stuff with. And the ones I know are not stupid. I could live without most types but I fucking love ESFPs.

I agree :) They are the best.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
In my experience ESFPs like to boss me around and try to change me, since I am not conforming to the social norms and fulfilling the societal obligations that they find so important, ESFP for me being the most judgemental of all the types, except possibly ESFJ.

If an ESFP tries to boss you around, the chances are highly likely you were acting like a jack-ass or hurt their feelings; when ESFPs are overbearing it doesn't tend to be for societal obligations, nor is it to change you - unless it's to change your behavior toward them, in specific. ESFPs don't hover and they don't tell you sit up and act like a lady; although under some circumstances they may throw plates at your head or punch you.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If an ESFP tries to boss you around, the chances are highly likely you were acting like a jack-ass or hurt their feelings; when ESFPs are overbearing it doesn't tend to be for societal obligations, nor is it to change you - unless it's to change your behavior toward them, in specific. ESFPs don't hover and they don't tell you sit up and act like a lady; although under some circumstances they may throw plates at your head or punch you.

ESFPs don't like what I talk about or my socially awkward behavior and they make their negative feelings overly apparent and that Te of theirs can be the devil.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESFPs don't like what I talk about or my socially awkward behavior and they make their negative feelings overly apparent and that Te of theirs can be the devil.

Yes, like the way I tell you I have you on ignore.

KDude

I doubt you'd get much conversation out of any SP, Raptor. You talk about tinfoil hat gibberish. There's a lot of differences with SPs, but all tend to be down to earth. Se just sees things as they are. Not how they could be, or how some dinosaur wizard had a space battle with Yahweh and Lucifer, and Yoda and Da Vinci sucked his dick. Just things as they are.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

They love my social awkward behavior.

EntangledLight

MBTI Type
?

so you believe you've been mistreated by ESFP's because of a clash in perceptions/behavior and this makes you dislike them all?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
RaptorWizard: Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla

ESFP: :rly???::wacko::spam_laser:

KDude

An ESFP can talk about Nikola Tesla fine. Just not some imaginary space wizard thesis about Nikola Tesla.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
An ESFP can talk about Nikola Tesla fine. Just not some imaginary space wizard thesis about Nikola Tesla.

I agree, Raptor Wizard talks about some really weird shit, it puts me off, and it's not facts about Nikola Tesla.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
RaptorWizard: Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla Nikola Tesla

ESFP: :rly???::wacko::spam_laser:

YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA YODA JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI JEDI

Taken from the Nikola Tesla Youtube channel called sn1pe352 with TYPE YODA MBTI JEDI!
http://www.youtube.com/user/sn1pe352?feature=watch

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know about a well-known intelligent ESFP, but one of my personal friends is an ESFP and one of the smartest guys I know. Keep in mind, I hung out with a bunch of mathematicians and engineers in school, so I lived in NT world. I know a lot of smart people, but this guy is up there. His GMAT scores were off the chart and I don't think he opened a book once. He's definitely genius level.

It's hilarious because he's very unmotivated career wise. If it were up to him he'd just travel for a living and try to teach himself the harmonica in his spare time.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I don't know about a well-known intelligent ESFP, but one of my personal friends is an ESFP and one of the smartest guys I know. Keep in mind, I hung out with a bunch of mathematicians and engineers in school, so I lived in NT world. I know a lot of smart people, but this guy is up there. His GMAT scores were off the chart and I don't think he opened a book once. He's definitely genius level.

It's hilarious because he's very unmotivated career wise. If it were up to him he'd just travel for a living and try to teach himself the harmonica in his spare time.

he's probably jesus.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had an ex who was a real estate agent in Beverly hills. She was waaaaay more interesting than some N type jacking off in his basement because the world cannot appreciate his supposed greatness. Actually, the first weekend we met she invited me to a pool party and then we got to see LMFAO live. She was definitely the center of attention wherever we went. I miss that I kiss nerds shirt she used to wear.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They love my social awkward behavior.

I notice esfps are always complaining about people putting up a "front" around them and they HATE that. I actually think they appreciate genuine people more than most because of this, but they still like their partners to be aggressive.

boondocked

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My ESFP friend is a very talented make-up artist. So much so that she was tapped to do make-up for the White House Correspondents' Dinner. From what I can tell, she more than held her own intellectually even while applying Alan Greenspan's make-up.

:happy2:

I love ESFPs. I love them. :hug:

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I had an ex who was a real estate agent in Beverly hills. She was waaaaay more interesting than some N type jacking off in his basement because the world cannot appreciate his supposed greatness. Actually, the first weekend we met she invited me to a pool party and then we got to see LMFAO live. She was definitely the center of attention wherever we went. I miss that I kiss nerds shirt she used to wear.

hahahaahahahah +1

KDude

If anything, I think both ESPs make up for lack of introverted/bookish/abstract intellectualizing with being pretty busy people, who are always "out there" in the world. As long as they're not thugs or delinquents, and applying themselves with more things, they're going to be smart. And a lot will be frivolous or thuggish too.. it's an easy way to get involved in things, for life to not be boring..and some just stick with that. But I've met ESPs who are stimulated by many other things.