• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Do you find ESTPs charming?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you think about? :gleam:

I talk about males ESTP and females ESTP, of course.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My first was likely an ESTP. He moved like a panther on the dancefloor. And he was charming as hell (that voice...). After him, I learned to spot a predator 10 miles away. He taught me just about every seduction trick I know, and was the guinea pig for many others I developed :devil:

Does that answer your question? :coffee:

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The ESTP I know is a lovable asshole. He is somehow charming despite being high maintenance and aloof. He says he has the problem that when he insults people for real they take it as a joke. "even when I tell them they're their worthless idiots..... To their face.....they love me for it". I find it very easy to charm him though. Just don't give him the attention he craves and be able to to through some jabs back. It will make you an ESTPs ultimate desire....a worthy adversary.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTPs are dashing rogues with sharp slick silver tongues who can talk their way out of anything and get anyone to do anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of them develop personaility disorders like Antisocial or Narcisistic.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTPs are dashing rogues with sharp slick silver tongues who can talk their way out of anything and get anyone to do anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if a large number of them develop personaility disorders like Antisocial or Narcisistic.

About ESTPs
•Entrepreneurial smooth operators
•Strongly linked to the Histrionic personality
•Somewhat linked to the Antisocial and Hypomaniac personalities

•More common in men than in women
•Repress their Introverted iNtuition function, meaning they may overestimate the scope of their proposed solutions

Source: celebritytypes.com

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some are charming, and I've been involved with a few, but many come across as slimy to me, and way too full of themselves, and I wouldn't go near those ones.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That website has a shitload of mistypings. Still it is in general more accurate than your average typing site.

I think the level of accuracy of this site is between 95% and 100%.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course ESTPs are charming. How else do you think they sell so many used cars? :D

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
milla_jovovich.jpg

Angelina%20Jolie%20happy%20smile%20www%20jjb%20yuku%20com.jpg

blonde-smile-taylor-swift-Favim.com-349868.jpg

Meryl-Streep.jpg

53022_s.jpg

Jack-Nicholson-smile-62464.jpg

18917471.jpg

ben-affleck.jpg

spader-1.jpg

tumblr_lvc89zF4vE1qjxd4yo2_400.jpg

ryanseacrest300.jpg

Of course ESTPs are charming, ha ha. :biggrin:

KDude

No. I find them overbearing usually (not to say they aren't cool.. I've had a few good ESTP friends, but even then, we'd end up butting heads). I doubt Ryan Seacrest is ESTP. Looks like a pussy.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. I find them overbearing usually (not to say they aren't cool.. I've had a few good ESTP friends, but even then, we'd end up butting heads). I doubt Ryan Seacrest is ESTP. Looks like a pussy.

What about the women?

Cloud of Thunder

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I find them more intriguing than charming. Maybe because they're the complete opposite of my type.

P.S. I still have a hard time envisioning Meryl Streep as ESTP.

KDude

I don't think she's ESTP. ESTP women are loud and sensual, even if they don't say much. They have just as much swagger as men. Asia Argento, Madonna, Mae West, Sharon Stone, Brody Dalle, Michelle Rodriguez are ESTPs. Meryl Streep is cool, but I don't see how she fits.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Fucking Meryl Streep and Madonna are ESTJ.