• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPs and Vengeance

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Behold the Dragon Warrior!
bruce%20lee,%20karate,%20dragons,%20legend.jpg

That is an awesome visual.

jewelluckystar05

MBTI Type
ESTP
It depends on whether it's worth it for someone to walk in just in time to catch me reacting to it and not the instigator, but if someone just plain pushes the envelope and sees how much crap others will take like demeaning comments about taste/hard work that someone enjoyed working on, or has a sob story about why they waited until everyone else had plans or had something else in their hands to ask that something be done a certain way (if it wasn't like an honest mistake and they just plain didn't care about monopolizing others days) or insults a friend/family member, I'll tell them to go to hell.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I freaking hate all of the dicks on Typology Central who think they are superior to the ISTP personality type or any sensing types for that matter and to quote da Vinci the greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions, this statement holding true for all of you narcissistic intutive supremecists. I seek vengeance upon you all. Just you people wait and see!