• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The ENFP and The ISFP

torito

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
My boyfriend's an ENFP! :)

We have so much fun together...he keeps me light, I weight him down so we have this middle ground. It's awesome. He's like sunshine :D
He must be a bit different than normal ENFP's though because he is the one that actively talks about romance and emotions and always wants to make sure I'm doing okay then wonders what he could do better in our relationship.

He seems to be intrigued with how mysterious I am. I keep things to myself normally, but I like how he asks specific things to get to know me better unlike many people. We're a great match (not to brag or anything, hehe.) He is one of the very few people I feel like I can come out of my shell completely for because he's so accepting. I'm not very good at telling him how much I adore what he does for me though which annoys him sometimes. I speak with my actions.

PS - I'd be happy to be your friend :D

terrylthebumblebee

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Well, one of my best friends is an ISFP and she's opened up to me before but I've noticed that she has an aloof manner when she's embarassed/flustered.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aww, I was excited for a moment there that we had a new thread in the art house :laugh: Well, I'm not aware of having met an ENFP offline and have barely had any interaction online, but I'm pretty sure it would be an amazing friendship! Especially in person as we could go do crazy things together, goof off, and have that Fi understanding with each other.