• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP's

ScarletRose

MBTI Type
ISxx
Enneagram
4w5
Ok, so after a little less than a year, and many many tests later, I seem to be consistently coming up as an ISFP (occassionally INFP, but that's to be expected for me at least, considering how close S and N are for me). This I accept to an extent, however, being me, I want to meet other ISFP's and get their views, see what they have to say, how we can relate to each other (I hope that doesn't sound creepy, sometimes curiosity sounds creepy).

Along with that, something I've been feeling for a while is a desire to meet new friends on here, I'd love to have some peoples to talk to on here, I don't get much socializing in real life (friends are busy or other places). I think it would be nice to meet some like-minded people.

I desperately hope I don't sound creepy :( as I'm typing this I'm feeling like it's sounding creepy, or was worded in a freaky way but I guess nothing will ever happen if I don't try, especially meeting new, like-minded, awesome people.

Best to all :D

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This post makes me laugh with your self-consciousness about being creepy. Embrace the creepiness. I'm pretty creepy myself, and I can still make friends. Want to be friends?

reddevil

MBTI Type
ISFP
Don't be insecure about yourself. I think that we ISFP's are sometimes so self-concsiousness about ourselves, that we think that people hate us, while they are instead are liking us. :)
In my personal experience, i have met so many people of who i thought they hated me or found me a creepy, uninteresting person, who instead liked me because of my gentileness and quietness and are now good friends of mine. But you should try to not isolate yourself and don't get hurt by other peoples remarks about you.
I wish you the best! :)

ScarletRose

MBTI Type
ISxx
Enneagram
4w5
Thank you both for your replies :) I appreciate it, I guess I was hoping I didn't sound like a freak on here, thinking about all the possible things people could think about what I wrote, when really I just want to find some people to talk to and relate to, at least ones with similar personality types on here.

Thinkist

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...so where are the ISFPs here? Haven't seen too many around here on TypeC.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
...so where are the ISFPs here? Haven't seen too many around here on TypeC.

I've been MIA for awhile, but I do miss this place.

I remember the first time I took the test in high school I popped up with ESTP, and I was one of those jock-social butterfly types that didn't have time for personality typing...so I didn't really care about my results... Fast forward to years later going through my divorce I took the test and came up as an INTJ... After moving on and really figuring out who I am again I settled into ISFP, and consistently test ISFP now. Between INTJ and ISFP I was all over the place though... I think I kept mirroring whoever I ended up hanging out with, instead of being me.

I can relate to the feeling of thinking people hate me only to find out they actually really like me. :happy2:

2ch

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
The very few ISFPs that I've met are great people. I have not had the chance to talk to them on a deeper level and get to know them as a person since it was at an acquaintance level interaction. I did not mind it however, I would also like to meet other ISFPs. :)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Ok, so after a little less than a year, and many many tests later, I seem to be consistently coming up as an ISFP (occassionally INFP, but that's to be expected for me at least, considering how close S and N are for me). This I accept to an extent, however, being me, I want to meet other ISFP's and get their views, see what they have to say, how we can relate to each other (I hope that doesn't sound creepy, sometimes curiosity sounds creepy).

Along with that, something I've been feeling for a while is a desire to meet new friends on here, I'd love to have some peoples to talk to on here, I don't get much socializing in real life (friends are busy or other places). I think it would be nice to meet some like-minded people.

I desperately hope I don't sound creepy :( as I'm typing this I'm feeling like it's sounding creepy, or was worded in a freaky way but I guess nothing will ever happen if I don't try, especially meeting new, like-minded, awesome people.

Best to all :D

Hey ;)

You can't please everyone all the time and what a waste of energy that would be. Being creepy/quirky is something to cherish on here. Embrace these qualities and enjoy yourself :hug:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thank you both for your replies :) I appreciate it, I guess I was hoping I didn't sound like a freak on here, thinking about all the possible things people could think about what I wrote, when really I just want to find some people to talk to and relate to, at least ones with similar personality types on here.

WOW WAT A FREAK

Just kidding. You can talk to me any time you want. I don't check in to this site as often as I used to, though, so if I don't respond to something, feel free to contact me by PM or one of my instant messenger deals that's in my profile (I think.) :)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being categorized in the same temperament as SFPs is a major insult as they spend way too much time having fun and being kind folks to society whereas the STPs rebell against all of the retarted institutions and pop culture fads the SFPs so brainlessly follow. Even ESTPs can get annoying as they use their sharp slick silver tongues for dimplomacy at times which I find pathetic while with ISTPs all attempts at negotiation are futile as we will destroy all resistance without feeling any sense of remorse!
:Saiyan:
:solidarity:
:rock:

wolfy

awsm
Being categorized in the same temperament as SFPs is a major insult as they spend way too much time having fun and being kind folks to society whereas the STPs rebell against all of the retarted institutions and pop culture fads the SFPs so brainlessly follow. Even ESTPs can get annoying as they use their sharp slick silver tongues for dimplomacy at times which I find pathetic while with ISTPs all attempts at negotiation are futile as we will destroy all resistance without feeling any sense of remorse!
:Saiyan:
:solidarity:
:rock:

You don't seem istp to me. More of an intp goofball.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't seem istp to me. More of an intp goofball.

You are an ISTP.

Well it seems there is a disagreement though I am inclined to think it is more likely that a sensor mistypes intuitive than vice versa so just to be safe I will assume ISTP is right though I appreciate both of your opinions as it is by embracing all of the dimensions and perspectives of the picture than we gain a full and complete comprehension into the reality.

wolfy

awsm
Well it seems there is a disagreement though I am inclined to think it is more likely that a sensor mistypes intuitive than vice versa so just to be safe I will assume ISTP is right though I appreciate both of your opinions as it is by embracing all of the dimensions and perspectives of the picture than we gain a full and complete comprehension into the reality.

Only you know yourself.