• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPS are the best

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love 'em! :wubbie:

They don't love me though.

I'm just a fangirl.

A

Anew Leaf

lol...I have a really good INFP friend that is in no way boring or not enough fun.

yay! well, i think i am fun myself, but i am always lost in the worlds inside my head versus the real world. i also am afraid of heights, rollarcoasters, and driving fast on a motorcycle.... :whistling: my two ISTP friends are always encouraging me to join them on those things... or more recently.... "hey, jump out of a plane with me!!" my reaction? I handcuffed myself to a tree stuck fast into the wonderful, flat, and stable earth...

true story...! :D

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yay! well, i think i am fun myself, but i am always lost in the worlds inside my head versus the real world. i also am afraid of heights, rollarcoasters, and driving fast on a motorcycle.... :whistling: my two ISTP friends are always encouraging me to join them on those things... or more recently.... "hey, jump out of a plane with me!!" my reaction? I handcuffed myself to a tree stuck fast into the wonderful, flat, and stable earth...

true story...! :D

lol, thats funny. what do you do for fun?

KDude

I don't necessarily blame you if they're asking to sit on the bike with them. Or rollercoasters, for that matter. I've gotten really pissed at other people's driving sometimes. It sucks, because you can't do anything about it as a passenger. Rollercoasters can be ok, but they're out of my control. And I guess I like to be in control. Time proves my judgement right too. Like, there was a guy whose driving I didn't like, put me at his mercy, and he tried to be smug about it. Then a week later, he flipped his car. A waste of nice Chevelle, but he lived. Except, he's dead now from another stupid thing. Thankfully, he didn't drag anyone down with him. If you really trust someone it's cool, but.. that's rare.

A

Anew Leaf

lol, thats funny. what do you do for fun?

reading, writing, painting, hiking, biking, traveling, sitting quietly in a room on flat earth, watching movies, cooking, sewing, spending time with friends and family :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
pay no mind to what other people say If you have an ISTP by your side you're being taken care of, we are the best with dealing with any kind of critical situation.

*deep sigh* Alright - where did you bury the bodies...

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
My most favourite person right now's an ISTP. We get along crazy well, too.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:ninja: bodies? what bodies? :whistling:

FOOL! Don't fool wit' me, FOOL!!! *hits you with my purse* Bodies! Shovel! That bag of lime! Where are they?!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
FOOL! Don't fool wit' me, FOOL!!! *hits you with my purse* Bodies! Shovel! That bag of lime! Where are they?!

Ouch that purse is super heavy what are you carrying in there? :D bodies? all that's left is this. :alttongue:

chemical1.jpg

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For some reason, when I think of ISTP, I think of sniper.

KDude

A sniper who has a shovel and a bag of lime!!

The first time I ever shot a gun, I got bullseyes.

I kind of hate guns though. I'd prefer to chop off a head.

Erm. Hypothetically speaking. If I had to make a choice.