• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPS are the best

jixmixfix

Permabanned
pay no mind to what other people say If you have an ISTP by your side you're being taken care of, we are the best with dealing with any kind of critical situation.

A

A window to the soul

pay no mind to what other people say If you have an ISTP by your side you're being taken care of, we are the best with dealing with any kind of critical situation.

True and ESTP too.

A

Anew Leaf

What if my critical situation involves punctuation!! Oh noes!! :holy:

P.S. This is truth, along with what Nerd Girl said about ESTPs :D. My xSTP friends is teh win! (I just wouldn't date one :biggrin:)

KDude

OK. What did you do last night, [MENTION=7278]jixmixfix[/MENTION]? New Years always sparks critical situations...

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hal.jpg

KDude

That looks exactly like my old car. Which I left by the side of the road, after playing chicken with the ressurected corpse of david koresh (don't ask). Leave it to ISTPs to thwart an undead antichrist... with a car.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I totally love the freak factor of the ISTP.
*is in awe of ISTP's* *Is also avoidant of their seducing ways*

jixmixfix

Permabanned

P.S. This is truth, along with what Nerd Girl said about ESTPs :D. My xSTP friends is teh win! (I just wouldn't date one :biggrin:)

This was last nights drunken post cut me some slack grumpy.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

your loss :biggrin: LMAO

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha! I am just convinced that I am not "fun" enough for an STP. :)

Some STPs are extremely independent when it coes to that typew of stuff. I know personally "fun" is not what I am looking for in a relationship. Maybe you should work on seperating STPs into seperate groups. I have yet to find an ENFP that wasnt fun to be around, all they have to be is themself. Sad, frustrated, moody, giddy, happy, etc. "Fun" in the way you are probably thinking is for friendships. Some people want a "fun friend" more then they want a relationship.

KDude

I'm pretty sure ENFPs are more fun than me. ENTPs too. I could use more around maybe.

edit: I had a good ENTP friend in my teens (that I got too stupid and thought I was too cool for later btw).. Somehow that dude instigated me to be crazier.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm pretty sure ENFPs are more fun than me. ENTPs too. I could use more around maybe.

edit: I had a good ENTP friend in my teens (that I got too stupid and thought I was too cool for later btw).. Somehow that dude instigated me to be crazier.

I have yet to meet a female ENTP in real life. I have no doubt ENTPs could put together something fun for me to do, but I dont know if there fun is the same as my fun though. I bet they are awesome dads for STPs just from the ENTP co-worker I know. Dont know any women ENTPs in person so I couldnt comment on the intimacy/emotional aspect.

A

Anew Leaf

Sorry, I got confused between you and the other poster...what type are you?

haha, you were close! I am an INFP who acts like an ENFP solely in the universe that this website resides in. :ninja:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha, you were close! I am an INFP who acts like an ENFP solely in the universe that this website resides in. :ninja:

lol...I have a really good INFP friend that is in no way boring or not enough fun.

KDude

I have yet to meet a female ENTP in real life. I have no doubt ENTPs could put together something fun for me to do, but I dont know if there fun is the same as my fun though. I bet they are awesome dads for STPs just from the ENTP co-worker I know. Dont know any women ENTPs in person so I couldnt comment on the intimacy/emotional aspect.

We had some shared interests. This guy was a skateboarder like me, but I'm pretty sure ENTP now. I remember one time we needed to get somewhere out of the way, and thought he could take a shortcut across an airstrip. I just thought.. "Screw it. Lets do this." That's a great feeling. Just skating as fast as you can across a desert of concrete. Soon enough though, a bunch of cop cars surrounded us. Apparently we almost got killed or killed people. A plane was planning to land and saw us. Our parents had to free us. My friends were scared shitless, but I thought it was fun.

He also eased me up around girls.. he'd say the weirdest shit to them, and they'd end up liking us. Helped me drop my guard.