• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP activity ideas!

A

Anew Leaf

So my ISFP best friend is coming to visit me in march and this time I want to be better prepared for when she visits.

What kind of activities/ideas/etc would be fun for us to do while she's here?

I am total Se-fail on things. ;)

It's going to be winter up here and so we have already decided to make snowmen and snow angels and go snow shoeing.

Thanks for any and all ideas!

jixmixfix

Permabanned
roller coasters and skydiving during the day, pillow fights at night. ;)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So my ISFP best friend is coming to visit me in march and this time I want to be better prepared for when she visits.

What kind of activities/ideas/etc would be fun for us to do while she's here?

I am total Se-fail on things. ;)

It's going to be winter up here and so we have already decided to make snowmen and snow angels and go snow shoeing.

Thanks for any and all ideas!

Build a snowman and name it something funny. An ENFP friend and I did that last winter and it was hours and hours of fun. (His name was frank, and he was awfully melty, but he was a good guy.) And have a photo shoot with the snowman.... And then make butterscotch hot chocolates. Definitely cookies. If it's the same ISFP I'm thinking about, (the one who comes to visit you occasionally?) you'll want to wear her out completely so she can fall asleep and you can go about the rest of your day, so heavy on the snow, and then maybe just hypnotize her into a deep sleep while she eats cookies and drinks hot chocolate. That'll take care of her.

gromit

likes this
Winter activities are fun! Ice skating, skiing, snowshoeing, etc... also making dinner or treats together... cuddle up, watch a movie... are either of you into going out dancing?

A

Anew Leaf

Winter activities are fun! Ice skating, skiing, snowshoeing, etc... also making dinner or treats together... cuddle up, watch a movie... are either of you into going out dancing?

I am not coordinated enough to ever ice skate. *clings to wall in death grip*

I am... complete Se fail in life... including being adventurous. Dancing sounds frightening because it would involve... other people.

A

Anew Leaf

Build a snowman and name it something funny. An ENFP friend and I did that last winter and it was hours and hours of fun. (His name was frank, and he was awfully melty, but he was a good guy.) And have a photo shoot with the snowman.... And then make butterscotch hot chocolates. Definitely cookies. If it's the same ISFP I'm thinking about, (the one who comes to visit you occasionally?) you'll want to wear her out completely so she can fall asleep and you can go about the rest of your day, so heavy on the snow, and then maybe just hypnotize her into a deep sleep while she eats cookies and drinks hot chocolate. That'll take care of her.

haha, yes it is the same one. Which is why I am limiting this trip to 7-9 days only. A week with her would concentrate the exposure and make it more fun. Two weeks was just too damn long. Plus, it would be easier to figure out stuff to do for only 7 days without repeating activities unnecessarily.

We both like to cook, and she loves to bake... so we are going to plan some fun menus and make together.

I definitely need to try and wear her out each day though so she stops talking ;) haha. If nothing else I will dose her with drugs in her hot cocoa ;)

gromit

likes this
Craft time? Knitting or something like that? My old roommate used to embroider and I would knit and the bf/other roommate would play guitar sometimes (yes we lived in the 1800s). That was pretty nice.

I like your idea of menus and baking planned. That will be fun!

Also depending where you live taking a tour around somewhere could be a good activity.

A

Anew Leaf

Craft time? Knitting or something like that? My old roommate used to embroider and I would knit and the bf/other roommate would play guitar sometimes (yes we lived in the 1800s). That was pretty nice.

I like your idea of menus and baking planned. That will be fun!

Also depending where you live taking a tour around somewhere could be a good activity.

Ohh great idea! We both love to paint! I will have to excavate my art supplies and get them prepared for a painting night together :).

:hug: your avatar makes me mushy inside. also you are adorable.

gromit

likes this
Ohh great idea! We both love to paint! I will have to excavate my art supplies and get them prepared for a painting night together :).

:hug: your avatar makes me mushy inside. also you are adorable.

Great hope you guys have a nice visit.

And thanks. I like that whale even though it looks a little bummed out. I just outfitted it with a whole new look.