• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Top 5 enneatype + wing types for SPs

T

ThatGirl

Yea, and all those dirtbags were strikingly intelligent and strategic. ;) I could just feel it from across the room, how they melded with their environments. They had to be psychopaths! A mere PUA just won't do.

I think you guys think I date a shit load more than I actually do, there are no "all those guys". Jesus people. I am going to take a shower.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why can't he be ISTP where is the logic in that?

LoL, I was just kidding around.....
(note the "I'm just playing around on a Saturday" comment at the bottom).......

jixmixfix

Permabanned
LoL, I was just kidding around.....
(note the "I'm just playing around on a Saturday" comment at the bottom).......

So what Saturday is all of a sudden your joke day? do you dress up like a clown on Saturdays too?

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So what Saturday is all of a sudden your joke day? do you dress up like a clown on Saturdays too?

I will never tell.

:party: I think it was Victor who actually dresses up like a clown. Minsky the clown or some shit?

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay. I'll bite. What the hell is a Minsky clown?

"I'm with you dear Marmie, I like to put on a show. So sometimes, on Sunday morning, at the Famers' Market I get the kids' makeup artist to put makeup on my face.

It does get me more attention, and it gives me the role of a clown (and by the way, my clown name is Minsky). The makeup allows me to do all the silly things I think of but am usually too sensible to do.

Would you care to stroll through the Farmers' Market with Minsky on Sunday morning, dear Marmie? How would you feel?"

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/philosophy-spirituality/50530-victor-s-thoughts-makeup-5.html

http://boobietrapcorsets.blogspot.com/2010/04/minsky-clown.html

:laugh:

Jaguar

"I'm with you dear Marmie, I like to put on a show. So sometimes, on Sunday morning, at the Famers' Market I get the kids' makeup artist to put makeup on my face.

It does get me more attention, and it gives me the role of a clown (and by the way, my clown name is Minsky). The makeup allows me to do all the silly things I think of but am usually too sensible to do.

Would you care to stroll through the Farmers' Market with Minsky on Sunday morning, dear Marmie? How would you feel?"

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/philosophy-spirituality/50530-victor-s-thoughts-makeup-5.html

I'm sorry I asked. ;)

jixmixfix

Permabanned

victor a cross dresser?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Don't know for "enneatype" but my guesses for most common wing types for SPs:

1. Caliente
2. Honey BBQ
3. Garlic Parmesan
4. Spicy Asian
5. Lemon Pepper/ Teriyaki (tie)

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't know for "enneatype" but my guesses for most common wing types for SPs:

1. Caliente
2. Honey BBQ
3. Garlic Parmesan
4. Spicy Asian
5. Lemon Pepper/ Teriyaki (tie)

:holy: I'll take all of the above!
You are right, most common wing types are all.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha agreed.

Haha, I was so blinded, I didn't even see the number ratings. :D I went out right after I read this to Wing Stop. :laugh:

lauranna

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha, I was so blinded, I didn't even see the number ratings. :D I went out right after I read this to Wing Stop. :laugh:

haha me too. I'm going Nandos ASAP. You guys have Nandos in the US?

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha me too. I'm going Nandos ASAP. You guys have Nandos in the US?

No.... never heard of it.
My S.O. ended up getting sick from eating too many Fire wings. :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

I'M VERY INSPIRATIONAL

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't think of any examples of ISTP 5s, but I've seen plenty of ISTP 3s (though I don't know their names). most ISTPs are far to "come on let's DO something" to be a 5 who's natural tendency is to sit and analyze all day, that's more like an INTP
My ISTP brother I think is a 5. Introversion/Extraversion plays a big role here; there's a big, big difference in the temperament of an ISTP and an ESTP. Remember, both ISTPs and INTPs have dominant Ti.