• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I fancy an INTJ.... Help!

Agent Jelly

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I married an INTJ and we are having a baby. It can work! granted we've only been married 7 months and hes been away in training because of the military, but our relationship is very balanced/healthy compared to a lot of my friends. I think as long as the two people are healthy, know what they want, have the same goals etc in life. Its doable.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I don't tend to date other Ps. mostly I'm attracted to very organised people because it's a skill I totally don't have. Maybe I should try it sometime!

really? I tend to look at J's as being inefficient (too structured) as suppose to me having the organizational problem, although sometimes for me it does turn into a problem.:doh:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't tend to date other Ps. mostly I'm attracted to very organised people because it's a skill I totally don't have. Maybe I should try it sometime!

I follow this line of logic as well. It sounds hypocritical, but in relationships, if anyone is going to be flakey - it's me! lol