• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] What do you love most about being an ESTP?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The thing I love most about being an ESTP is that I get to choose which perspective to relish and enjoy every moment of my life, and that somehow, my dreams become my reality if I just fixate on them and pursue them freely and openly in my daily life. I am hardly ever "depressed", I never lack energy, I am of endless optimism, and I have a sincere love of life and of people that allows me to become a living catalyst for action when a participating as a member of a group of people. My Enneagram of 7w8 adds the right belnd of seriousness to my natural tomfoolery, and allows me to be driven and motivated, yet have a blast doing it. I am very thankful for both my MBTI and Enneagram types, as all people should be for theirs. We all have our talents and limitations, bu together we can accomplish anything.

:solidarity:

-Halla

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
my attention span is too short to really be upset about anything :cheese:

I really know how to make any situation lots of fun... and to drag others along with me so that they're having fun even if they normally would not :holy:

that I can be as creative and random as I want to be, but if someone challenges me I have enough awareness to cut them down at the floor without batting an eye... basically, I can get away with a lot of shit :whistling:

I see awesome things everywhere and meet a lot of cool people every day... just being open to the awesomeness of everything is great! :)

enthusiasm is something that, if you criticise it, you look like a total jackass :devil:

if I actually yell at someone they are SHOCKED! :horor: