• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Give an ISTP a compliment...

Crystal Marie

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
who doesn't love an ISTP? they appreciate honesty and can roll with the punches while smiling and making people around them happy.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
who doesn't love an ISTP? they appreciate honesty and can roll with the punches while smiling and making people around them happy.

We need more in the world :cry:

Or at least I need one specifically :blush:

A

A window to the soul

ISTP's are like double rainbows on a rainy Thursday. :bunnyglee:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="OQSNhk5ICTI"]Double Rainbow[/YOUTUBE]

I just needed another reason to watch this video. Thank you Nerd Girl.

LEGERdeMAIN

ISTP.jpg

Inconnue

MBTI Type
TiNe
Enneagram
ISTPs can have a unique way to see the world and I am often amazed by their ability to feed their Ti through activities involving their hands. Also, you are amazing in the way that you can acutally understand theories, have great ideas and use them in real life, you sure know how to use both your brain and hands.

You can make dream a reality. You are honest. You are independent. ANd I think you are quite assetive for perceivers.

Alehand

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
I usually go with gorgeous but I think it's mainly to get a reaction. :)

Silently composed geniuses, is about right.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISTP, you have a lot of good stories. You are skilled at telling them, painting the picture, adroit with a well thought out punchline and some audience. You've got charm that way that makes them all lean in to listen.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd go so gay for the girls.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The ISTPs in my acquaintance are some of the most startlingly brilliant people I know, yet manage to remain incredibly unassuming about it. You guys also just have full-on adventures. Just cool people all the way around. :)