• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Aight scenario what would yo do?

Illmatic

Aight so you're walking somewhere (can be anywhere) and as you're walking some fool you've never met screams out something at you (can be anything) to try and insult you. What are you going to do? Just gonna ignore them and keep walking or say something back?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I had an entire argument with some fool on the corner one day. I was in a pissy mood and I really told him what a piece of shit he was.

I also tend to tell people (by screaming) they're losers when they peel out their cars really fast and squeal their tires.

90 percent of the time I ignore people, though, because that's safer. I don't do it because I'm nice, I do it because I want to be left alone.

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
As long as they don't get violent, I would ignore them.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Pull a gun and shoot them, nobody insults my mama !

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ignore. Altercations are even more invasive.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
depends on what kind of mood i was in i guess...either yell something back or say something dismissive like dude...you're a fucking nutjob and walk off.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ignore 'em. They don't know you, they're just looking for a response. Don't give it to them.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ignore and find a place with people around in case he's crazy/high/idiotic and potentially dangerous.

V

violaine

Depends on how I take what they've said. It happens a lot where I live and most of the time I easily ignore random street interaction and am rather sedate.

[The thing that does flip my switch are those asshats who come flying around a corner in their car while I'm crossing the street legally and then verbally abuse me! I completely forget myself and it's a wonder I haven't climbed onto anyone's car yet. A couple of times I've been on the phone having a quiet conversation when I've let loose on such people and then had to say, "oops, no, not you, sorry" to whomever I'm speaking with, heh. I have had people come back around the block for a second time just to make sure we all flipped each other off again too. :wubbie: ]

A

Anew Leaf

Aight so you're walking somewhere (can be anywhere) and as you're walking some fool you've never met screams out something at you (can be anything) to try and insult you. What are you going to do? Just gonna ignore them and keep walking or say something back?

Ignore. (if I even notice this occurred.)

Illmatic

Aight what if you're in your car with your dad....

and then he makes a mistake on the road and some other driver gets pissed sticks the middle up and all that. Then you're dad tries to do the same like sticks the finger back at them and won't let this conflict go. What would you do?

This happened to me and i just kept on telling him to fuck it and just go..but he doesn't listen so annoying, like he's gonna get hit someday.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
pull out my gun and start shooting

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ignore and walk.

G

Ginkgo

The guy's probably on drugs or out of his mind. Best to talk away and ignore. You're not dealing with anyone worth talking to.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Depends on how I take what they've said. It happens a lot where I live

Yes.

Once it did happen to me. I walked out of a store, and a guy said, "got any change?" and I said, "no, I don't have any", and he replied, "YOU COLD BITCH!" from about 3 feet away from my face. I jumped back and grabbed my cart, and for a second, thought about plowing it into him. Instead I just stared at him like I was going to kill him. He turned and started walking down the street, and I watched him until I felt comfortable about leaving. Some people getting out of a car were yelling at him, "Did you just say bitch?!" LoL.... this is a very vocal area, and I can hear people arguing at each other almost everyday outside my window.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
usually one of 2 responses if I decide that they aren't dangerously deranged:

*middle finger raised* fuck off

*death glare* :thelook:

both are rather effective if the remark yelled can't be responded to in a sassy way :wubbie:

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ignore. I'm better than the person trying to insult me.

Though I have a friend who likes provoking those types of people for the hell of it.