• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] ESTPs are actually rare?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't even know what it means.

Giggly you should date someone like me. I'm way more loving and caring. ESTPs just want to get laid. Well I just want to get laid too. But I'll love you more while you're mine ;).

*ponders* You may be right.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:huh: I'm an archetypal ESTP now? Please quit surprising me over my lunch!

R

Riva

^ Well atleast your Se is quite evident. I could be wrong. But what I said was you give 'a' typical ESTP vibe and that Halla doesn't. He's quite mellow.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Halla is more aggressive and more of aTe user and less of a bleeding heart Fe user than I am... Lol

R

Riva

^ On the contrary although he is aggressive, he is aggressive in his Fe. (Getting people together kind of way and wouldn't tolerate if people cross people/ etiquette boundaries as opposed to logical boundaries/argument logic). I don't see Te much in him.

And you on the other hand appears to require a bit more space. Not literally. You don't seem to enjoy nor tolerate when things get a bit edgy. Halla seems to manage it a better than you. now that's kind of what I mean by mellow.

Maybe what I'm trying to say is you require more space when it comes to arguments than Halla does.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
imho, whatever shows more Fe, halla shows more Te. Both are sparkly.

R

Riva

^ sparky true. Halla seems to get less annoyed than Whatever does. i could be wrong of course.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ sparky true. Halla seems to get less annoyed than Whatever does. i could be wrong of course.

Yes I agree that halla seems less annoyed. I thought that was due to Te.

Lightyear

And you on the other hand appears to require a bit more space. Not literally. You don't seem to enjoy nor tolerate when things get a bit edgy. Halla seems to manage it a better than you. now that's kind of what I mean by mellow.

Maybe what I'm trying to say is you require more space when it comes to arguments than Halla does.

Whatever has typed herself as a sp-dom while Halla comes across as a sx-dom. That might make a big difference. I am an sp-dom and I certainly don't tolerate it well when people invade my space and start conflict etc.

Also whatever, I love bleeding heart Fe. :)

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:huh: I'm an archetypal ESTP now? Please quit surprising me over my lunch!

lol. Didn't you originally tpe as an ENTP?

Halla is more aggressive and more of aTe user and less of a bleeding heart Fe user than I am... Lol

He always seemed exceedingly Fe to me - I keep thinking he's ESFJ for that reason. Then again, Se by nature wouldn't really show online.

Yes I agree that halla seems less annoyed. I thought that was due to Te.

You've got it backwards - Te is the perpetually-annoyed function! ;)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You've got it backwards - Te is the perpetually-annoyed function! ;)

Really? I know a couple of cranky TJs. :shock: I never assumed all TJs were that way though.
Halla doesn't seem cranky or bleeding heart Fe to me though. I dunno.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm cranky when people aren't nice to each other... And if you think I'm cranky riva, it just means that you should quit peeing in the sandbox of life :nono:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Really? I know a couple of cranky TJs. :shock: I never assumed all TJs were that way though.

Halla has a fucking hemophilia heart.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He's protective.

We sorta had a discussion about this the other day in the SJ section... how to tell the difference between Fe protectiveness and Te protectiveness. At any rate he's not dripping in either of those, imo. It's sort of a background thing. He drips Se.

Maybe we should make a "What type is Halla?" thread.

rav3n

Cranky, us? Nevah!
Halla's neither cranky or a bleeding heart, although he does use his Se-Ti-Fe to gauge external climate. When he buckles down to writing anything serious, it's blatantly Se-Ti. As far as Te is concerned, he appears to use it sporadically.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
lol. It's kind of creepy that we're all discussing his type when he's not here. Eventually he's going to come back and :wtf:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think Alex's heart is exactly where it should be. He has a lovely wife and kids, and there's nothing he wouldn't do for them.

Yeah exactly but he's no wuss.