• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] If 6% of people are supposed ISTPs

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It would help in that it wouldn't hurt :newwink:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I'd bet good money that Clint is an ISTJ. Sure, sometimes he plays an ISTP, but I think he comes off more like an ISTJ.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I'd bet good money that Clint is an ISTJ. Sure, sometimes he plays an ISTP, but I think he comes off more like an ISTJ.

very ISTJish in gran torino...most likely not ISTJ due to high Se in films like dirty hairy and the good the bad and the ugly.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
very ISTJish in gran torino...most likely not ISTJ due to high Se in films like dirty hairy and the good the bad and the ugly.

That's really not a good indication of his type IRL.

ICUP

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Some proof for Clint being ISTP:

Clint: There's a rebel lying deep in my soul. Anytime anybody tells me the trend is such and such, I go the opposite direction. I hate the idea of trends. I hate imitation; I have a reverence for individuality. I got where I am by coming off the wall. I've always considered myself too individualistic to be either right-wing or left-wing.

Yea, I'm sure an ISTJ would say that.... not.

esidebill

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8

Clint: There's a rebel lying deep in my soul. Anytime anybody tells me the trend is such and such, I go the opposite direction. I hate the idea of trends. I hate imitation; I have a reverence for individuality. I got where I am by coming off the wall. I've always considered myself too individualistic to be either right-wing or left-wing.

Yea! Down with trends! (I wore skinny jeans once... :cry:)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
some types are just more likely to get noticed. certain types such as ENFPs, ENTJs, ESTPs and ESFPs tend to get noticed extremely easily. other types such as ISTPs, INFPs, ESFJs and ISFJs are more behind the scenes and tend to blend in/avoid the spot light more. that's why you see a ton of famous ENFPs and not so many famous ESFJs

jixmixfix

Permabanned
some types are just more likely to get noticed. certain types such as ENFPs, ENTJs, ESTPs and ESFPs tend to get noticed extremely easily. other types such as ISTPs, INFPs, ESFJs and ISFJs are more behind the scenes and tend to blend in/avoid the spot light more. that's why you see a ton of famous ENFPs and not so many famous ESFJs

ESFJs behind the scenes? lol....

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ESFJs are not behind the scenes.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

Why not?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I think being noticed best correlates with E/I. ESFJs aren't likely to get noticed? I think that's more of an introvert thing, particularly introverts with a behind the scenes interaction style, which would include INFP, ISFP, ISFJ, and INTP.