• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] A question for ISFPs

Are ISFPs "daydreamers"?

• Total voters

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTJMom,. I dunno if you are still trying to figure out the Castro dude's type, but I thought maybe watching a couple interviews with an ISFP musician, Jon Bon Jovi, might help. So here they are:

1987 interview

1995 interview

I wanted to post more, but it was taking too long, and I don't even know if you're interested, so I figure I throw these two out there, and you can see some more if ya want, you know. :D

bananafish

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I daydream alot to the point where I won't notice my stepsister has installed a GPS into her car.... until 10 minutes later. I've been known as the one in the family to be not very good at noticing my surroundings. Thus being called an airhead at times.... it's all good though. My ISFP bf is the same (but more adept at noticing what's up around him). :D

jixmixfix

Permabanned
ISFP's and ISTP are pretty dissimilar.... I actually have a buddy who is ISFP and we can't find medium to get along perfectly but we're still good friends. One thing i've noticed about ISFP's is that when stress comes along they really show it. ISTPS are calm during stressful situations and tend to perform better.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
jayson casteo looks very ISFP to me...ISTPs are similar to INTPs in their dry humor. That dude looks too soft to me to be an ISTP.

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
I'm not sure..but mostly, I love to daydream :)

riel

MBTI Type
ISFP
ISFP's and ISTP are pretty dissimilar.... I actually have a buddy who is ISFP and we can't find medium to get along perfectly but we're still good friends. One thing i've noticed about ISFP's is that when stress comes along they really show it. ISTPS are calm during stressful situations and tend to perform better.

For me, it's quite different. One of my friends told me that I'm calm during stressful situations. Is it really a personality type thing? Or is it just a matter of your outlook towards stressful situations?